Welcome home Charlee !!!! (New Owner)

EARepLovers

Added some extra non-real plants to his cage, and a shower curtain for the humidity....

Temps are still good - 82F - 86F

Humidity is a bit high - 99% - is this a issue ?

enough talking, here are some pics !!!!

QP1NDza.png

FPbENyR.png

KBK3dt0.png

Dont mind this light, its just for show :) its a remote RGB light bulb
V6OGRwC.png

R055Nve.png

9s7nj64.png

Bulbs are 4" away from the basking area
n7k1qnj.png

zSX3aNy.png

TOO MUCH HUMIDITY????? I just misted the cage maybe thats why but its slowly going down he seems to be enjoying the temps & moves around frequently too cool off.
CS8abbU.png

Immediately found a hiding spot right after we put him in for the first time.
NDzyku0.png

Here's Charlee
EiYPQHc.png

A/C is ON
kpmijdt.png

3DXqI0S.png

uloltDd.png

xxPZUY4.png

ipyUCiC.png

Any tips are welcome, think I have a feeding issue, he's not seeing his crickets, or I think he ate already at the store, im sure he saw them but didn't bother i also saw him take a dump as well..

You need to check the humidity about 45 minutes after misting mine shoots up that high after a misting but makes a regular decent after that...

You need to check the humidity about 45 minutes after misting mine shoots up that high after a misting but makes a regular decent after that...

yea i figured that after misting the humidity will shoot up, but after an hour or two humidity in charlee's cage stays at 70-80 then after that drops down to 60.

Also upgrade to a linear t5ho bulb uvb bulb and fixture I don’t see one (if it’s there sorry)...the compact uvb bulbs don’t distribute or go the depth of the linear lamp...this would be much better and recommended by all the experts on this forum...looking good though (y)

Back
Top Bottom