- Your Chameleon - Male Veiled chameleon, had since August of last year.
- Feeding - Crickets, Super Worms, Coachs, Wax Worms, horn worms when available. I gutload all my bugs with dandelion, mustard greens, sweat potato and apples.
- Supplements - Repti Calcium Without D3 and Herptivite multivitamin. Use Calcium without D3 daily. Use multivitamin several times a month.
- Watering - I have a misting system that goes off twice in the morning and once in the afternoon. It runs for 2 minutes each time.
- Fecal Description - He's been tested for parasites and it came back negative.
- History - Purchased from PetSmart.
- Cage Type - Reptibreeze screen cage, size large.
- Lighting - 100w basking bulb , Reptisun 10.0 HO UVB Bulb
- Temperature - The cage stays about 70-90 depending on area.
- Humidity - Around 50 percent during his "dry" period. 60-70 percent while reptifogger is running.
- Location - North Carolina