weird white lines

chowser

hello everyone this is my first post on this site and i am a new member. i just went to the the san jose herp world expo and picked up a panther chameleon. he is doing great i just had a question about some white lines we noticed on him. doesnt seem to bother him in any way we are just wondering what they are. i attached a picture there is one on his shoulder blade and around the beginning of his tell, any help appreciated thanks.

isnt he awesomly colored!!!??

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 279
He's beautiful.... Welcome to the board. I'm sure we're going to want to see many more pictures of him!

Could it be retained shed?

It def looks shed related. Retained or the beginning of a shed? He's absolutely beautiful! What a way to introduce yourself! Welcome!

thanks for the quick replies, when we got him he didnt have any because we were very very picky on the one we wanted. lol. and thinking about it there are more now and he is staying below the dripper alot. so im guessing a shed is coming up thanks again.

i will post more pics later

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 213
Very nice and welcome!! For sure those look like shed lines lol what locale is he he kinda looks faly cross Albania remarkable he is.:)

New pic looks ambanja he is very healthy looking great pick welcome to the wonderful world of chameleons bet you are addicted already:)

i hate to say it but we just went off which one looked the best to us. we got him from living lizard lounge. his father was named skittles if that helps, any help on his locale would be helpful too. thanks again

when i use a flash he gets brighter but no flash he always looks like the first pic, and yes im very addicted my girl hates it

did you get him from the LLL booth? They get their panthers from several breeders all over the place so it would be hard to say exactly what locale he is.

Nevermind, LLL reptile and livingston lizard lounge are two different suppliers. LLL reptile was the company that took up most of the floor space in the center. In that case they should be able to tell you exactly what he is

Their website says ambilobe so I wouldn't doubt it

Thanks again guess that would be smart idea to check the website. My girl said the guy said he was a mix. I was just so excited to get him I wasn't all ears.

good looking herp buddy. Welcome to the world of chameleon forums. My dirty little late night spot where I consume sailor jerrys and learn at the same time. :D

Back
Top Bottom