Weird lookinf bruise (?) on Maui's sides...

jenn5734

I JUST bought a new heat bulb for Maui's habitat. I switched it 2 days ago. She's a crazy girl and tends to climb on top of her cage, upside down. I went from 60w to 75w because she seemed cold. Her basking spot never seemed hot enough either. It stayed around 75/76* and she always seemed cold. Now it's about 81-85* and I thought all was well. Then today she woke up with these on both her sides. One side is smaller, as you can see. She basis more on the side with the bigger one. It seems to be sore, as she'll hiss at me if I press on it. She's also in partial shed mode. She's usually pretty chill so this is bothersome to me. She let's me handle her all the time with zero issues. She's a year this month. I'm misting her daily. My Amazon cart is filled with a new cage, a water fountain and climbing branches, just waiting to get paid. I included pics of both sides and her husbandry. Any words of advice?

Attachments

• 20210908_142143.jpg
    20210908_142143.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 103
  • 20210908_142309.jpg
    20210908_142309.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 20210908_141442.jpg
    20210908_141442.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 20210908_141458.jpg
    20210908_141458.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210908_141422.jpg
    20210908_141422.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 103
It looks like a burn to me. Make sure that the bulb is lifted off the screen and that the spot where she basks is only between 78-81°. Also, place your hand against the screen. If it becomes too warm to the back of your hand and you want to move it, then it is too warm to her.
Also, you should remove the fountain from your shopping list. It is a breeding ground for bacteria. If you want an automatic mister, that is a much better route. There is also a dripper you can buy, or make, so she has constant water if that is your concern.

It's not a fountain, my bad. It's like a cave dripper? I don't know if anyone has seen them? I'll link a picture.

I just changed her bulb back to the 60w. What can I do for her sides? Will they heal on their own or is there something I can out on them? I feel so bad.

I linked the dripper, and her climbing the top of the cage and then falling off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908-145550_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-145550_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20210908-145555_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-145555_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20210908-145614_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-145614_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 91
  • 20210908_145756.jpg
    20210908_145756.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 20210908_145857.jpg
    20210908_145857.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 89
If she fell off the top screen it sounds like the screen is too hot. She may have burns to her feet as well. It sounds like she needs a vet. You really need to fill out the “ How to ask for help” form in the health clinic forum. It’s pinned at the top of the page. We will need all the info you can give in order for us to help you. Please don’t purchase the cave water thing, again these are breeding grounds for bacteria. You really need some help getting her enclosure set up properly so she can live her best life with you! Welcome to the forum!
@kinyonga @Beman @ERKleRose

Hi. I really hate to be the one to say this, but none of those three items are correct for your cute little girl. :( I also hate to be the one to tell you that I see signs that she has metabolic bone disease. We’d love to be able to help you to have many happy and healthy years together with your sweet girl, but we need you to answer the following questions.

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
  • Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

--------------

Please Note:
  1. The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
  2. Photos can be very helpful.

Hi. I really hate to be the one to say this, but none of those three items are correct for your cute little girl. :( I also hate to be the one to tell you that I see signs that she has metabolic bone disease. We’d love to be able to help you to have many happy and healthy years together with your sweet girl, but we need you to answer the following questions.

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

--------------

Please Note:
  1. The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
  2. Photos can be very helpful.
You think she has metabolic bone disease??? Oh no 💔 How can you tell? Will it kill her? What do I do??

Chameleon Info:
  • Maui is a pied veiled cham. She's a year old this month. I have had her since she was about 4 weeks old.
  • She's pretty chill with being handled. I do have to take her out once a day right now. She has a cyst on her eye that needs ointment on it at bedtime. Other than that, she comes out maybe four or five times a week.
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? Maui eats a steady diet if crickets. What amount? She gets 5-7 every other day. What is the schedule? See above. How are you gut-loading your feeders? I use Fluker's Orange Cubes and Fluker's calcium fortified Cricket Quencher.
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? Crickets get dusted with Repti-Calcium once a week.
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? I mist her cage with a water bottle and I have a ReptiFogger. How often and how long to you mist? I hand mist three times a day and the fogged goes on 3 times in the morning for 10 minutes each, and three times in the afternoon for 10 minutes each. Do you see your chameleon drinking? I feed her with a small water dropper. I offer her water multiple times a day. She drinks probably 2 times a day.
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Pale yellow at first, then normal brown feces. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? Yes, she was negative.
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. None that I can think of. She has a cyst on her eye that we has aspirated. It's just skin cells and fat. The vet said it should shrink as she gets bigger and we have ointment I put on it every night.

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) Her cage is fully screen, but I'm in the process of replacing it with a hybrid cage. What are the dimensions? This one is a ReptiBreeze tall cage. The new one is ReptiZoo 16x16x30
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? I'm using Zoomed ReptiSun 10.0 UVB and a 60w heat bulb. What is your daily lighting schedule? 12 on, 12 off.
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Basking spot - 77 - 80* Lowest overnight temp? 68* How do you measure these temps? Digital thermostat stuck to her cage
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? About 48 -62% How are you creating and maintaining these levels? With her fogged and misting What do you use to measure humidity? A digital thermometer
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? Not yet If so, what kind?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Family room, near a window. Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? Kind of? It's in the corner of the room. At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? 60" roughly
  • Location - Where are you geographically located? I am in Michigan

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about - her sides look like they are bruised, although now I'm worried about metabolic bone disease and her whole cage and what cage to buy and what I'm feeding her. I don't want her to die 💔. Please help me

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. Maui is a pied, veiled cham. She is a year old this month. How long has it been in your care? Since she was a month old.
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? She's pretty chill about being handled. Only my son or I handle her, though. Mainly me, and probably every other day or every three days? She loves coming out and sitting on my shoulder.
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? Mostly crickets. I've tried fruits, but she won't touch them. What amount? What is the schedule? She gets about 6 or 7 every other day, unless she's super hungry. Then I give her 1 or 2 on her off days. How are you gut-loading your feeders? I use the Orange Feeder cricket food and the Calcium fortified Cricket Quencher.
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? Repti-Calcium. Crickets gets dusted once a week.
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? I hand mist and use a fogged. How often and how long to you mist? I hand mist three times a day, and the fogged goes on three times in the morning for 15 minutes each, and three times in the afternoon/evening for 15 minutes each. Do you see your chameleon drinking?

Cage Info:

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about
I’ll gladly help you, as will the rest of the forum. Give me a bit and I’ll go thru all of your husbandry. I’m very glad that you’re here and it’s nowhere near too late to ensure your cham recovers from this
Her husbandry is a mess. I just ordered new plants and a new cage so things are messy

I’ll be putting my feedback in bold.
Chameleon Info:
  • Maui is a pied veiled cham. She's a year old this month. I have had her since she was about 4 weeks old. She’s beautiful :)
  • She's pretty chill with being handled. I do have to take her out once a day right now. She has a cyst on her eye that needs ointment on it at bedtime. Other than that, she comes out maybe four or five times a week.
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? Maui eats a steady diet if crickets. What amount? She gets 5-7 every other day. What is the schedule? See above. How are you gut-loading your feeders? I use Fluker's Orange Cubes and Fluker's calcium fortified Cricket Quencher. So, the cubes will keep your insects alive for a little time, but that’s about it. The healthier your bugs, the more nutritious they will be for your cham. It’s also best to feed a variety of staple feeders and occasional treats. Attaching feeder and gutload graphic below. Also, your girl is old enough that you’ll want to keep the number of feeders lower, like 3-4. More on this later.
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? Crickets get dusted with Repti-Calcium once a week. Does this have D3 in it? She needs to have every feeding dusted lightly with a phosphorus free calcium without D3, except one feeding per week. Then for that one weekly feeding, you’ll use a calcium with D3 one week and the next a multivitamin and continue torotate their use.
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? I mist her cage with a water bottle and I have a ReptiFogger. How often and how long to you mist? I hand mist three times a day and the fogged goes on 3 times in the morning for 10 minutes each, and three times in the afternoon for 10 minutes each. Do you see your chameleon drinking? I feed her with a small water dropper. I offer her water multiple times a day. She drinks probably 2 times a day. You can decrease your misting to 3 times a day, for at least 2 minutes each time. Many chams are secretive about drinking. You shouldn’t need to use the small water dropper. You can add a dripper for about 15-20 minutes mid day if you like.
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Pale yellow at first, then normal brown feces. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? Yes, she was negative. Very good
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. None that I can think of. She has a cyst on her eye that we has aspirated. It's just skin cells and fat. The vet said it should shrink as she gets bigger and we have ointment I put on it every night. Did the vet try flushing that out? Eyes are funny with chams, but it looks almost like it could be a keratin plug.
Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) Her cage is fully screen, but I'm in the process of replacing it with a hybrid cage. What are the dimensions? This one is a ReptiBreeze tall cage. The new one is ReptiZoo 16x16x30 She’ll be needing larger…a 2x2x4’ will make her so much happier…and you too.
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? I'm using Zoomed ReptiSun 10.0 UVB and a 60w heat bulb. What is your daily lighting schedule? 12 on, 12 off. The heat is perfect. Is your uvb a screw in bulb or a long tube? The screw in ones aren’t able to provide adequate uvb levels any farther than 2-3” directly below them. The best uvb is a long T5 fixture with either a 5.0 ReptiSun or 6% Arcadia. It needs to be as long as your enclosure is wide and about 8-9” above basking area.
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Basking spot - 77 - 80* Lowest overnight temp? 68* How do you measure these temps? Digital thermostat stuck to her cage Temps are great.
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? About 48 -62% How are you creating and maintaining these levels? With her fogged and misting What do you use to measure humidity? A digital thermometer Humidity is pretty good. Try not to let it get over 50% though. If you adjust your misting, it should bring it down nicely.
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? Not yet If so, what kind? Veileds, especially the females are notorious plant nibbles. With fake there’s risk she could eat a fake leaf and get impacted. I’ll also attach some safe plant lists. I use my fake ones on the outside of the enclosure door to give extra privacy.
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Family room, near a window. Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? Kind of? It's in the corner of the room. At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? 60" roughly Ok, not bad. If you get her the larger enclosure, she’ll be higher and feel safer. If there’s a lot of people in/out, you may want to think about a quieter place to keep her.
  • Location - Where are you geographically located? I am in Michigan
Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about - her sides look like they are bruised, although now I'm worried about metabolic bone disease and her whole cage and what cage to buy and what I'm feeding her. I don't want her to die 💔. Please help me You’ve come to the right place at the right time and your little girl isn’t going to die. You’re actually doing much better than some. :)
I am going to address egg laying, but this is long so will cover that separately.

F9D65FE8-F92F-41AD-9D5B-B897B987F32F.jpeg
FA46D8CE-0A60-4CB3-B2C5-6B9AADA0A7A4.jpeg

68ACFDD1-8C75-4708-84B7-DA543FF51944.jpeg
C6C28D53-31F3-497B-9B67-D1064E4CE0B9.jpeg

I’m a bit surprised that she hasn’t laid any eggs yet…or has she? As it really wears our ladies down a lot and shortens their lives, we try to reduce their egg production thru diet and temps. You already have the temps perfect…just need to reduce her feedings a bit. As I don’t know where she is in her cycle, I don’t want to tell you to cut back on her food too drastically right now. But after she lays her eggs, you’ll want to feed her very well for a few days immediately after and then cut her down to 3-4 medium sized feeders, 3 days a week. It’s hard to do…I know! Food=love, but it’s working very well for my girls. I do give treats every now and then. You’ll want to make a lay bin and keep it as a permanent part of her enclosure. That will save you from guessing when she may need it. You’ll need a decent sized container of at least 12” long and wide and 8” deep. You’ll fill it to about 6” deep with washed play sand and need to keep it moist enough to hold a tunnel without collapsing. Some do dig sideways, so that’s important. I drilled tiny drainage holes in the bottoms of mine so they wouldn’t become muddy with my misting. If you wish, you can add a bit of organic soil and a plant in the corner of the bin. Many chams like to lay in the root balls. Of course, you’ll need to make sure there’s a couple of stable ways in/out of the bin. In addition to vines, I also make sure to have my pothos trailing in the bin. Once she enters and starts digging, she’ll need total privacy. I cover mine with a light sheet in which I’ve cut some peep holes. When she’s done, she’ll be sitting on her basking branch much thinner and dirty and all of her tunnels will be covered completely. She may sleep in her tunnel. It usually takes 1-2 days from start to finish.
D7A4ED43-E4BB-4CD1-9042-822EDA13D58C.jpeg

In all of the rambling that I’ve done, I haven’t mentioned the original reason you came here. :rolleyes: Sorry. I can be scattered at times. To my eyes, that looks like it may be a burn rather than a bruise. Hard to tell though. If it’s a bruise, it will heal on it’s own. A burn will also heal on it’s own, but if the skin breaks or it starts getting scabby, she’ll need some burn cream, like silver sulfadiazine which your vet has to prescribe. It all depends on how severe of a burn it is. For either, I’d recommend not handling her for at least a few days and let her heal up some. When you do handle her, be very gentle, not just for the burn/bruise but also for her bones. Now I’m going to pop on over to Amazon and find some good stuff that you can exchange for the stuff you ordered.:)

UVB light https://www.amazon.com/Reptisun-T5-...2&sr=1-1-f0029781-b79b-4b60-9cb0-eeda4dea34d6
Enclosure (you may be able to get a better price elsewhere) https://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Rept...et-supplies&sprefix=reptibree,pets,186&sr=1-1
Dripper (optional) https://www.amazon.com/Fluker-Labs-...t-supplies&sprefix=Little+dri,pets,180&sr=1-6 OR https://www.amazon.com/70oz-Little-...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
Vines (I have these and they’re pretty good) https://www.amazon.com/Jungle-Flexi...-supplies&sprefix=Chameleon+,pets,245&sr=1-17

You can use natural branches from outside too. Just avoid pine and other sappy trees. I wash with Dawn dish soap, blast with the hose and let them dry in the sun before using.
Plants can be gotten at just about any source. Lowe’s, Home Depot and Walmart usually have a pretty good selection at decent prices. Just wash the leaves in Dawn and rinse well to remove any pesticides or fertilizers. You can use larger river rocks around the plant to prevent her from eating the dirt.

I’m a bit surprised that she hasn’t laid any eggs yet…or has she? As it really wears our ladies down a lot and shortens their lives, we try to reduce their egg production thru diet and temps. You already have the temps perfect…just need to reduce her feedings a bit. As I don’t know where she is in her cycle, I don’t want to tell you to cut back on her food too drastically right now. But after she lays her eggs, you’ll want to feed her very well for a few days immediately after and then cut her down to 3-4 medium sized feeders, 3 days a week. It’s hard to do…I know! Food=love, but it’s working very well for my girls. I do give treats every now and then. You’ll want to make a lay bin and keep it as a permanent part of her enclosure. That will save you from guessing when she may need it. You’ll need a decent sized container of at least 12” long and wide and 8” deep. You’ll fill it to about 6” deep with washed play sand and need to keep it moist enough to hold a tunnel without collapsing. Some do dig sideways, so that’s important. I drilled tiny drainage holes in the bottoms of mine so they wouldn’t become muddy with my misting. If you wish, you can add a bit of organic soil and a plant in the corner of the bin. Many chams like to lay in the root balls. Of course, you’ll need to make sure there’s a couple of stable ways in/out of the bin. In addition to vines, I also make sure to have my pothos trailing in the bin. Once she enters and starts digging, she’ll need total privacy. I cover mine with a light sheet in which I’ve cut some peep holes. When she’s done, she’ll be sitting on her basking branch much thinner and dirty and all of her tunnels will be covered completely. She may sleep in her tunnel. It usually takes 1-2 days from start to finish.
View attachment 309663
She hasn't laid any eggs yet, which I find kind of strange. I feel her belly ALL the time to see if I feel any little marbles in there, but nothing. She never goes to the bottom of her cage, she doesn't look gravid at all and every time I've put in a lay bun, she just beats the dirt.

UVB light https://www.amazon.com/Reptisun-T5-Ho-Terrarium-Hood/dp/B00CX5HXI2/ref=sxts_rp_s1_0?crid=26I317B6UGMM9&cv_ct_cx=reptisun+t5+ho+terrarium+hood&dchild=1&keywords=reptisun+t5+ho+terrarium+hood&pd_rd_i=B00CX5HXI2&pd_rd_r=1bcbfba3-6216-4e3c-9940-dee8331d0c36&pd_rd_w=m18U3&pd_rd_wg=7D7Tn&pf_rd_p=f99754cc-0195-4f26-b585-4ddc29d85a2d&pf_rd_r=MSEPH0PWXXVCZV6QZCW7&psc=1&qid=1631143493&sprefix=Reptisun,aps,242&sr=1-1-f0029781-b79b-4b60-9cb0-eeda4dea34d6
Enclosure (you may be able to get a better price elsewhere) https://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-ReptiBreeze-Screen-48-Inches/dp/B001PHABI8/ref=sr_1_1?crid=25708PLYQHFSV&dchild=1&keywords=reptibreeze+xl&qid=1631143543&s=pet-supplies&sprefix=reptibree,pets,186&sr=1-1
Dripper (optional) https://www.amazon.com/Fluker-Labs-SFK35003-12-Ounce-Reptile/dp/B0002DHOFE/ref=sr_1_6?crid=4YZJXOXP409H&dchild=1&keywords=little+dripper&qid=1631143659&s=pet-supplies&sprefix=Little+dri,pets,180&sr=1-6 OR https://www.amazon.com/70oz-Little-Dripper-Chameleons-Continuously/dp/B092LG45BT/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=4YZJXOXP409H&dchild=1&keywords=little+dripper&qid=1631143659&s=pet-supplies&sprefix=Little+dri,pets,180&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExRlFESTdBVVczU1BKJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTIwNTI2MVQ4MVBTVlkyTDhCWCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMzQzNjQ4MUFKSVBGQVk4VlNXNSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
Vines (I have these and they’re pretty good) https://www.amazon.com/Jungle-Flexible-Pet-Habitat-Lizards-Reptiles/dp/B074J1WVH6/ref=sr_1_17?crid=1C3JHZ14UV52N&dchild=1&keywords=chameleon+cage+accessories&qid=1631143761&s=pet-supplies&sprefix=Chameleon+,pets,245&sr=1-17

You can use natural branches from outside too. Just avoid pine and other sappy trees. I wash with Dawn dish soap, blast with the hose and let them dry in the sun before using.
Plants can be gotten at just about any source. Lowe’s, Home Depot and Walmart usually have a pretty good selection at decent prices. Just wash the leaves in Dawn and rinse well to remove any pesticides or fertilizers. You can use larger river rocks around the plant to prevent her from eating the dirt.
You have been so helpful, I can't thank you enough. I swapped out cages and ordered the vines. The light doesn't have very good reviews. I ordered a thing to keep the lights off the cage. Is that a bad idea? Is there another light that's good besides the one you recommended? And how do I lay the longer one across and put the basking light on there as well?

You have been so helpful, I can't thank you enough. I swapped out cages and ordered the vines. The light doesn't have very good reviews. I ordered a thing to keep the lights off the cage. Is that a bad idea? Is there another light that's good besides the one you recommended? And how do I lay the longer one across and put the basking light on there as well?
I use the ReptiSun on some of my enclosures and this one on others. I much prefer the Arcadia bulbs, as they last for a year rather than 6 months for the ReptiSun. https://www.pangeareptile.com/store/arcadia-prot5-uvb-kit.html

Back
Top Bottom