Weird colored poop

BasilSews

My f Jackson chameleon, Basil had an odd colored poop. It was weirdly cloudy and instead of the slime being orange it was the odd cloudy color. Is she sick in some way? Could it be slugs?

Attachments

• 6674E1DD-1DBA-4853-8BAE-79117888EC60.jpeg
    6674E1DD-1DBA-4853-8BAE-79117888EC60.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 57
Hi, I have a Jackson’s and he had kind of a tan/gray colored poop the other day as well. It looked almost just like yours. I can see the urate on yours so that looks good but not sure about the color of the rest. What have you fed her Lately? If it was only one, I doubt it was a slug but let’s ask someone who might know.
@JacksJill

I have just been feeding her Dubai cockroaches, which is what she’s been eating for a while and had no problems

I feed my guy with dubia as well. I also give him bsfl, super worms, and wax worms but only occasionally. My guy had a weird poop like that as well but only the one so I’m just watching for the next poop to see if it’s normal and think you should do the same. If you’re worried then a vet visit is in order. We aren’t vets here so we can’t diagnose but we are happy to share experiences.

Back
Top Bottom