Weird Case !

xpicer

i just got my new veiled chameleon , i bougth it at a petstore and it looked pretty healthy to me since i would go and see the chameleon once a week for about 4 months but now i dont know why it started to close one eye and have the other one open , i have seen something weird like another ball coming out by the side of his eye ( i think it was his tongue but im new to this animals so i cant tell ) and it once in a while shivers but he has alot of ligths and water and food and his color its most of the times lime
PLEASE HELP ME

I love tHIS CReature since it was a gift from my girl friend , PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

THANK YOU

Hello xpicer, welcome to the chameleon forums :)

i have seen something weird like another ball coming out by the side of his eye ( i think it was his tongue but im new to this animals so i cant tell )
I am having trouble with the connection between the eye and toungue. Could you please be more descriptive. What is your setup like? Temperature and humidity? Also, if you can take a picture that would help.

You have to love the creature for the creature, not cause it was gift. Due to the fact your having a issue, you have to check up in this for help. When I see post like this and don't see them coming back, it makes me feel like they passed.. :(

Yes it is sad. All we can really do is hope that he got some help elsewhere. For people who are thinking of posting about a possible medical problem, go ahead and post. These little guys are very delicate and its very important to diagnose and fix the problem asap.

Back
Top Bottom