Andee Chameleon Enthusiast Feb 7, 2017 #21 They could be centipedes, if they are millipedes they wouldn't attack a living creature and most species of millipedes don't eat protein.
They could be centipedes, if they are millipedes they wouldn't attack a living creature and most species of millipedes don't eat protein.
jamest0o0 Chameleon Enthusiast Feb 7, 2017 #22 I've seen them around other places, pretty sure they're harmless, but i'm not very knowledgeable on them either. I haven't noticed them hurting anything.
I've seen them around other places, pretty sure they're harmless, but i'm not very knowledgeable on them either. I haven't noticed them hurting anything.
Dave85731 Avid Member Feb 7, 2017 #23 Joseph 1233 said: Im thinking that too but they seem so fast and long its hard to imagine it turning into a gnat Click to expand... Put a lid on it and test it out lol it'll be like a science experiment haha
Joseph 1233 said: Im thinking that too but they seem so fast and long its hard to imagine it turning into a gnat Click to expand... Put a lid on it and test it out lol it'll be like a science experiment haha
Angelwolf Chameleon Enthusiast Feb 12, 2017 #24 I would say either fruit fly larvae or house fly larvae. The adults would be attracted to rotting vegetation and while there feeding, lay their eggs.
I would say either fruit fly larvae or house fly larvae. The adults would be attracted to rotting vegetation and while there feeding, lay their eggs.