weight with pics of my 3month panther

coverpete.jpg

I thought all postal workers were like him:D

I know I would be if I had to deliver in Cleveland

I thought all postal workers were like him:D

I know I would be if I had to deliver in Cleveland

In some parts of Los Angeles, the police have to watch over the letter carriers because they will often get robbed for checks. Not to mention that letter carriers are bit by dogs around 15 thousand times a year. And of course there's that case where a poorly trained dog mauls a carrier's face off.

Sorry to go off-topic, but I really don't appreciate it when my brethren are all lumped in the same group as 3 lunatics. We provide a public service and deserve just a little bit more respect then that.

Oh Devious Mike, I am truly sorry for the offensive remark.
I thought it had kinda become a universal slang for being upset.
Kinda like people think manicurists aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, but I've made a great living doing it.
I am a college grad and I served my Country in the United States Navy. But people still make assumptions.
Accept my apology, my carrier is a dream :)

its no so weird, i got my panther @ 3months old and he weighed 9grams. at 5months old he weighed 11grams. i was wnodering why he wasnt getting bigger then in the past two weeks he has had a major growth spurt! I need to weigh him again but he is midshed atm so i am wiating but he is around 5.5 months old now and i'd guess around 15-17grams

Back
Top Bottom