Weelllll Fudge!

Mrjamwin

Chameleon Enthusiast
Remember I told you all how I rescued those baby Jacksons. Well my female Veil shagged my male and she laid eggs way back on Sept 30 2020. As time passed I was pretty sure they weren't viable. Well fudge, I decided to check my incubator because I was going to dispose of them "unviable" and guess what I found to my shock and horror? 10 baby Veils. Crap, more cute mouths to feed.

Attachments

• received_815358432518551.jpeg
    received_815358432518551.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 131
  • received_165595208866788.jpeg
    received_165595208866788.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 120
Remember I told you all how I rescued those baby Jacksons. Well my female Veil shagged my male and she laid eggs way back on Sept 30 2020. As time passed I was pretty sure they weren't viable. Well fudge, I decided to check my incubator because I was going to dispose of them "unviable" and guess what I found to my shock and horror? 10 baby Veils. Crap, more cute mouths to feed.
They are sooooo cute! That is for sharing those bitties!

Jokes on you. I count 11.
🤣

They're so cute!! When did you last check on them before you checked today??
Ummmmm I'd rather not self incriminate myself and will not answer that question. I'm just thankful I checked when I did because if I had never checked and came back weeks later and found all these dead babies I would feel guilty for a long time

Ummmmm I'd rather not self incriminate myself and will not answer that question. I'm just thankful I checked when I did because if I had never checked and came back weeks later and found all these dead babies I would feel guilty for a long time
I had a feeling you'd answer something like this. 😂
So glad you checked! They're adorable.

Back
Top Bottom