Weelllll Fudge!

Mrjamwin

Chameleon Enthusiast
Remember I told you all how I rescued those baby Jacksons. Well my female Veil shagged my male and she laid eggs way back on Sept 30 2020. As time passed I was pretty sure they weren't viable. Well fudge, I decided to check my incubator because I was going to dispose of them "unviable" and guess what I found to my shock and horror? 10 baby Veils. Crap, more cute mouths to feed.

Attachments

• received_815358432518551.jpeg
    received_815358432518551.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 51
  • received_165595208866788.jpeg
    received_165595208866788.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 50

Redbulllady

Remember I told you all how I rescued those baby Jacksons. Well my female Veil shagged my male and she laid eggs way back on Sept 30 2020. As time passed I was pretty sure they weren't viable. Well fudge, I decided to check my incubator because I was going to dispose of them "unviable" and guess what I found to my shock and horror? 10 baby Veils. Crap, more cute mouths to feed.
They are sooooo cute! That is for sharing those bitties!

Mrjamwin

Chameleon Enthusiast
Jokes on you. I count 11.
🤣

They're so cute!! When did you last check on them before you checked today??
Ummmmm I'd rather not self incriminate myself and will not answer that question. I'm just thankful I checked when I did because if I had never checked and came back weeks later and found all these dead babies I would feel guilty for a long time

AmandaS

Staff member
Ummmmm I'd rather not self incriminate myself and will not answer that question. I'm just thankful I checked when I did because if I had never checked and came back weeks later and found all these dead babies I would feel guilty for a long time
I had a feeling you'd answer something like this. 😂
So glad you checked! They're adorable.

Top Bottom