Nay the Sambava
DSC06431.jpg

Darci basking and getting a mist.
DSC06453.jpg

Chomp the panther
DSC06463.jpg

DSC06466.jpg

DSC06469.jpg

Looks like a pinkee but Chad an amazing collection and if you ever have female carpets for sale i'm more than interested : )

HAHAh...Darci basking...nice one... also....what was in the panthers teeth?

:) The weather is nice so we have been take'n cages outside to get sun leaving gaps in our racks, she was slacking off in one of em :rolleyes:

That would be a pinky mouse tail. The mice had some babies so everybody gets a treat!

:) The weather is nice so we have been take'n cages outside to get sun leaving gaps in our racks, she was slacking off in one of em :rolleyes:

ACTUALLY, I was plugging some lights back in while some of the cages were out and I told chad that I was basking b/c it was nice and warm in there while I was under them! :) So he was like wait so I can take a funny picture!! We had a lot of fun today cleaning all the cages and cleaning the backyard up so we can do a lot of work out there in the garden next weekend. It was looking like a disaster zone but we got it looking much better today and it was a BEAUTiful 72 degrees out so a perfect day for the chams to be out! :)

What local is the Darci? I may be interested :p:D

Heck if I know; its some crazy mix of this and that. She can get a little grumpy at times and tends to bite. What do you offer, I may be willing to make a deal! :D With luck she wont read this till we can make a deal or she might hurt me :eek:

Heck if I know; its some crazy mix of this and that. She can get a little grumpy at times and tends to bite. What do you offer, I may be willing to make a deal! :D With luck she wont read this till we can make a deal or she might hurt me :eek:

NEW! You are really in trouble now! You better take that back :p

Get that girl a toothpick!

That girl needs a toothpick! The female cham with the baby mouse....not Darci...thought I better clarify that. Tee Hee. Seriously, you do have some nice chams. That first picture is a female? She sure is gifted in the pigmentation department. 72 degrees............torture to think of it. I woke up to an inch of snow. No idea it was going to snow last night. I long to do what you are doing in your yard today. Chams and yardwork :)

Yeah, this weekend was seriously stolen! We were out in Palm Springs on Saturday for a picnic and shooting rockets w/the cousins...THEN...on Sunday out in Newport there wasn't a cloud in the sky. There are some weekends when you just gotta smile and give props to the Man upstairs. :)

Back
Top Bottom