We have so many good people on this site

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just wanted to make a little post... so I've been selling some feeders that I have a lot of recently and have been getting more orders lately. I moved last week and had to push orders off to what I thought would be this monday/tuesday... well, yesterday my wife had our second baby! A 9.4 lb boy... So I'm at the hospital for a few days and had to tell people their orders were pushed back, again! Not one groan, complaint, or 'I'll just go elsewhere'... literally everyone has given me congratulations and insisted I take my time. Telling me they have no problem waiting(which don't worry, other than these huge occasions, I always send my stuff out on time). Seriously, so many kind and understanding words. I really appreciate being able to work the people on here. You've all been awesome!

@Beman gotta get a picture of him in the gift onesie you got him!

Ahhhh! 9.4! Dang! Congrats!!! I’m sure I can speak for others and say I love supporting fellow members! Quality over quantity, I want my Cham to eat just as good as I do lol. I am slowly getting over my roach phobia thanks to you lol! :LOL: Enjoy that baby! And spoil your wife! She deserves it!:love:

Wifes dad was an O lineman 6' 8" and about 350 lbs lmao. I was like howd I find the one girl with a dad that dwarfs me. At 6 4... I was just shy of 12 lbs and my sister 12.7 at birth... shes small now, I'm thinking my mom was probably diabetic. I've heard that can make babies very heavy at times.

Anyway, wife only pushed for 7 minutes to get him out!

I just wanted to make a little post... so I've been selling some feeders that I have a lot of recently and have been getting more orders lately. I moved last week and had to push orders off to what I thought would be this monday/tuesday... well, yesterday my wife had our second baby! A 9.4 lb boy... So I'm at the hospital for a few days and had to tell people their orders were pushed back, again! Not one groan, complaint, or 'I'll just go elsewhere'... literally everyone has given me congratulations and insisted I take my time. Telling me they have no problem waiting(which don't worry, other than these huge occasions, I always send my stuff out on time). Seriously, so many kind and understanding words. I really appreciate being able to work the people on here. You've all been awesome!

@Beman gotta get a picture of him in the gift onesie you got him!

Gratz :), now the real nightmare begins :p.

Having one is fun, 2 and you got your hands full.

Wifes dad was an O lineman 6' 8" and about 350 lbs lmao. I was like howd I find the one girl with a dad that dwarfs me. At 6 4... I was just shy of 12 lbs and my sister 12.7 at birth... shes small now, I'm thinking my mom was probably diabetic. I've heard that can make babies very heavy at times.

Anyway, wife only pushed for 7 minutes to get him out!
Alora was just shy of 6 lbs at full term... I had a horrible risky pregnancy though so that was why she was so little. I could not imagine a 9 lb baby much less a 12! I am happy she did not have to have a C section. Her recovery will be faster and she will start feeling better quicker. Now your a daddy to 2 wonderful boys. May they bring you much joy! Remember it is ok to lock yourself in a closet for mental health breaks.

Haha With how little sleep I'll be getting, I'll be wishing for nightmares!

How far apart are they?

Ours are pretty far split. We kept putting it off, to the point we were worrying it was getting to late, and then the universe had other plans. Ours are 4 years apart, we got one into preschool to have another at home o_O

Back
Top Bottom