We have so many good people on this site

I just wanted to make a little post... so I've been selling some feeders that I have a lot of recently and have been getting more orders lately. I moved last week and had to push orders off to what I thought would be this monday/tuesday... well, yesterday my wife had our second baby! A 9.4 lb boy... So I'm at the hospital for a few days and had to tell people their orders were pushed back, again! Not one groan, complaint, or 'I'll just go elsewhere'... literally everyone has given me congratulations and insisted I take my time. Telling me they have no problem waiting(which don't worry, other than these huge occasions, I always send my stuff out on time). Seriously, so many kind and understanding words. I really appreciate being able to work the people on here. You've all been awesome!

@Beman gotta get a picture of him in the gift onesie you got him!
Congratulations So very exciting . Lots and lots of pics :love::love: . When you get a chance of course .

Please make sure his food is properly gutloaded and monitor the temperature and humidity. Put plenty of plushie toys in his enclosure.

Congrats. Kids are life changing as they should be. They make you a better version of yourself. There is nothing else out there that can bring a smile to your face like hearing your kids laugh.

Enjoy the new addition. I hope Mama and the baby are well.

Please make sure his food is properly gutloaded and monitor the temperature and humidity. Put plenty of plushie toys in his enclosure.

Lmao. I blend up mixes of food for my 1 year old the same way I do with my bugs, with slightly different ingredients, then freeze it. Last meal was chicken breast, collards, kale, purple cauliflower, flax seeds, chia seeds, hemp(seeds!), and some garlic. Wife is always disgusted that I blend that up, but he loves it!

Congrats. Kids are life changing as they should be. They make you a better version of yourself. There is nothing else out there that can bring a smile to your face like hearing your kids laugh.

Enjoy the new addition. I hope Mama and the baby are well.

Thank you Mike. Very true! It is life changing like I never imagined

Back
Top Bottom