We have eggs!!!!

SMCNARY

Established Member
Sire Rambo by Noki & Rayli,dame Tempest sired by Cowboy and dame sired by Q from the Chemeleon co. Exactly 30 days from breeding to laying. I found 25 perfect eggs, good size,very white,firm, I think these will do very well and should produce some fantastic baby's!!!! Who hoo !!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368923372.046616.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368923395.900581.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368923413.485793.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368923425.702917.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368923439.919576.jpg

SMCNARY

Established Member
Congrats Steve! Now the long wait begins....

Thanks Brian,yes it will feel like an eternity!!!!! By the way the little Kirk boy I got from you is going to be a stud!!!!He eats EVERYTHING in site,Jumps on to my hand and is by far the most Fantastic Panther I have ever had!!!! You have done VERY well with those guys!!!! AND NO!!!!! You can't have him back!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D

laurie

Retired Moderator
Good heavens, babies today, eggs yesterday? I turn my back for a minute and you are in trouble again.:D Congrats

SMCNARY

Established Member
Good heavens, babies today, eggs yesterday? I turn my back for a minute and you are in trouble again.:D Congrats

Yep!!!! See my adopted mom!!! U have to keep your eyes on me or I can get into trouble fast. Hope the Picts I sent u helped!!! U have been a stranger lately as I haven't heard from u lately!!! Call so we can chat!!!
Steve

Top Bottom