We Have a New Family Member Coming Soon

Happy Go On GIF by Molang
That’s so awesome. Do you know Dale? He’s an awesome and very caring guy. Are you getting one from the second clutch? We will have to make a Dale baby Melleri thread. ❤️
Ok Dale says second clutch also. He was tickled that we "knew" each other. I prefer a male too so we will have brothers

Yes he is very sweet. He came to my home to deliver some product for birdStuff a few months ago, saw my chams and husbandry and announced "you are worthy of a meller's". So funny how did he know I was dreaming of it...

He just brought my enclosures last week (I upgraded everyone) and I am feverishly working to get ready.

I am not 100% sure it is second clutch but will ask. Like you I am terrified of not doing everything right as it is such a privilege. I even upgraded the AC in the room.

Attached is pic of build so far.

Would love a thread and to share experiences!

Beautiful enclosure! You are doing an awesome job of decorating it! I can’t wait to see your boy in there!

Yes he is very sweet. He came to my home to deliver some product for birdStuff a few months ago, saw my chams and husbandry and announced "you are worthy of a meller's". So funny how did he know I was dreaming of it...

He just brought my enclosures last week (I upgraded everyone) and I am feverishly working to get ready.

I am not 100% sure it is second clutch but will ask. Like you I am terrified of not doing everything right as it is such a privilege. I even upgraded the AC in the room.

When we both have our boys, we will start a special thread for them.

We will all be expecting lots of pics and maybe even some video from you both so we can all drool and dream. 😁

I’ll be posting pictures for sure. I’m not the best with videos but I can try.

It's crazy how we all have mini magic dinosaurs

Mini dinosaurs are really cool!

Ok Dale says second clutch also. He was tickled that we "knew" each other. I prefer a male too so we will have brothers

That‘s so awesome for us to have brothers. 💕

That´s a beautiful enclosure :love:

Back
Top Bottom