We Have a New Family Member Coming Soon

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Finally, we are going to have one of Dale Tamura’s Melleri from the second clutch. We are so excited. My husband has been working on a free range for him all day.

7D2B1894-684D-4B2A-8C57-CBF907449D32.jpeg

9F406FE9-7816-4C40-B186-6423EA2D4F23.jpeg

B89CC7D9-2FD5-4ADD-93C6-9E30EB0FC1F4.jpeg

So freaking jealous!!!!! Congrats!

Thank you Becca! I’m praying I’ll do well by him. I’ve been hesitant to take one for years.

So awesome, congrats on another member to your family! I love the melleri’s spine, it’s so unique!

Thank you for your kind words!

You said..."Thank you Lynda. His name is Santo and he has showed his man stuff. 😍"...I love mellers. Nice name! No having to figure out the sex now that you've seen the truth!

Well, I didn’t personally see his manhood but his current owner did. 🥰

Congrats! What a gorgeous guy! Count me as jealous too. 🥰

Thank you Vikki for you nice compliments!

Congrats, he’s amazing and beautiful 😍. And please feel free to post pictures of his free range and of course many him 🤗

Thank you Sonny for the comments. I’ll post his free range as soon as it’s finished.

Omg... Hes so stunning! Can't wait to see his setup. I'm so jelly ♡♡

Thank you for the compliments! My husband is still working on the FR. I’ll post as soon as it’s finished.

Thank you Faith!

Wow! That is beautiful.

Thank you Bill for the nice comment!

You'll share more pictures soon right? I'm so in love. Have you decided on a name?

Of course I’ll share more pictures. He arrives Sunday and my husband is busy working on his free range now. We are going to call him Santo. We named his after our dear 95 year old friend.

Absolutely amazing Cham! Congratulations!!! 🙂

Thank you for the very nice comment!

Finally, we are going to have one of Dale Tamura’s Melleri from the second clutch. We are so excited. My husband has been working on a free range for him all day.

View attachment 323865

View attachment 323866

View attachment 323867
OMG me too! Was going to literally post about it today will do shortly with enclosure I am working on. Have not picked the specific cham yet until build is 100% ready. But we will have siblings so fun to share notes.

OMG me too! Was going to literally post about it today will do shortly with enclosure I am working on. Have not picked the specific cham yet until build is 100% ready. But we will have siblings so fun to share notes.

That’s so awesome. Do you know Dale? He’s an awesome and very caring guy. Are you getting one from the second clutch? We will have to make a Dale baby Melleri thread. ❤️

That’s so awesome. Do you know Dale? He’s an awesome and very caring guy. Are you getting one from the second clutch? We will have to make a Dale baby Melleri thread. ❤️
Yes he is very sweet. He came to my home to deliver some product for birdStuff a few months ago, saw my chams and husbandry and announced "you are worthy of a meller's". So funny how did he know I was dreaming of it...

He just brought my enclosures last week (I upgraded everyone) and I am feverishly working to get ready.

I am not 100% sure it is second clutch but will ask. Like you I am terrified of not doing everything right as it is such a privilege. I even upgraded the AC in the room.

Attached is pic of build so far.

Would love a thread and to share experiences!

Attachments

• 20220504_191702.jpg
    20220504_191702.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom