We finally caught him!

pigglett79

Avid Member
So George keeps ending up in Rex's free range. We first caught him climb from his trees over to the cages and to Rex's side. We then moved the trees so that he cant reach the cage. Well, he would still end up in Rex's trees. I wasn't sure what route he was taking but finally caught him in the act! He doesn't want to listen or stay on his side of the room. Towards the end is my favorite, he makes me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVyx8Rs-xqA&feature=youtu.be

Maybe he just wants to be by the window

We have been trying to think of reason why he wants to invade Rex's side and the window is one. Although Rex will sit and stare out the window and George doesn't. George just goes up to the vines above the window and along the wall and ignores the window.

The first time my boyfriend found George on Rex's side was a weekend when he went out and came back after dark (I was out of town on business) to find the two of them sleeping about 8 inches apart on Rex's vine.

This just means he can only free range on evenings and weekends when we can keep checking in on them.

My poor sweetie. I bet Rex is a mess. Tell George he best shape up. I still have all of Lenny's trees. Still don't know what to do with them since I lose Lenny, maybe Rex could come visit. I have offered him a visit lots of times, but never offered he could free range in Lenny's trees. But you know I love George too, but he is being a sneaky, cute little ****!

Last edited:
My poor sweetie. I bet Rex is a mess. Tell George he best shape up. I still have all of Lenny's trees. Still don't know what to do with them since I lose Lenny, maybe Rex could come visit. I have offered his a visit lots of times, but never offered he could free range in Lenny's trees. But you know I love George too, but he is being a sneaky, cute little ****!

Haha, yeah Rex may need a vacation. George keeps invading his space! Rex loves to free range more than anything. The boys are in their outdoor cages now.........until about 10:30am when it starts getting blazing hot. George HATES it outside and just turns in to a statue.

Haha, yeah Rex may need a vacation. George keeps invading his space! Rex loves to free range more than anything. The boys are in their outdoor cages now.........until about 10:30am when it starts getting blazing hot. George HATES it outside and just turns in to a statue.

George really doesn't know what is good for him does he? What a silly little guy.

George really doesn't know what is good for him does he? What a silly little guy.

Ha, so the weather is partly cloudy and staying cooler (85 ish) so George has to suffer for a while longer. Poor guy.....hasn't moved an inch. He does have plenty of cover but still is so afraid.

Does Rex get stress when George is in his trees? When my daughter left me all of her panthers I had to setup trees for them everywhere. I wasn't about to stick them all in cages. Anyway Hendershot kept going over and getting on Jr's trees and at first I tried to stop him and then just started watching them and they got along. I finally just quit worrying about it and they hung out together for years. Now they are to old to move around much but they were certainly fun to watch when they were younger.

Does Rex get stress when George is in his trees? When my daughter left me all of her panthers I had to setup trees for them everywhere. I wasn't about to stick them all in cages. Anyway Hendershot kept going over and getting on Jr's trees and at first I tried to stop him and then just started watching them and they got along. I finally just quit worrying about it and they hung out together for years. Now they are to old to move around much but they were certainly fun to watch when they were younger.

Rex does not seem to stress about it. Once they slept together and we weren't aware so not sure how they interacted. The next time we let George go over and just kept an eye on them, Rex was fine but at one point George puffed and colored up at him so we took him off and put him back on his side.

The next time we came home and they were sleeping next to each other, I set my alarm for right around when their lights turned on so I could be there to move George in case something bad happened. When I walked in the room Rex was walking towards George (not stressed at all) and George was slightly puffed and colored.

I am not sure if they will tolerate each other or not, but it really seems that George is instigating aggression even if minimal.

It appeared that every time he looked back at the camera, he slowed way down for a moment. Very funny.

Oh my god! That's just too cute. I can't get over how he licks the tree at the end. "Georgie, what are you doing?" "I don't know what you're talking about" *licks tree*

It appeared that every time he looked back at the camera, he slowed way down for a moment. Very funny.

Ha, yeah he thought he was invisible.

Lol he's got attitude about it too!

Yes he does.

Sneaky little devil, that is just too cute!

Thank You, he sure is a sneaky little explorer.

Can anybody else hear the "Mission Impossible" music playing in their head while they watch the video?

If you don't know it (and I doubt you don't) listen to it NOW! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A

haha, that song is fitting.

Oh my god! That's just too cute. I can't get over how he licks the tree at the end. "Georgie, what are you doing?" "I don't know what you're talking about" *licks tree*

LOL that transcript made me laugh. He acts like nothing is wrong. He is a handful. haha.

Back
Top Bottom