WC Nosy Mitsio males battle

Panther Company

Established Member
...or at least showing each other their angry colors :)

8759912475_ffb4361353_b.jpg

You know, I typically don't ever get jealous of any members pardalis.. But you got me! Stunning male Mitsios you have!

Thanks everyone.

@Rob -- yep, both of these guys are WC. In the shots with them both, Mysterio (with the small scar on his other side) is the one on top. The closer one is "Yellow Sub". Both quality Mitsios were brought in by Charlie.

Ive been away for a little while, glad i came back and seen this thread! Those Mitsio are amazing, my favourite locale without a doubt! You are one very lucky person to be owning those two...:D:D:D

Thanks everyone, especially Benton.

Now if anyone knows of CB or proven WC Mitsio females available in the US, please help us find them so we can make this locale more widely available. They're too cool for just a handful of keepers to have them.

Thanks everyone, especially Benton.

Now if anyone knows of CB or proven WC Mitsio females available in the US, please help us find them so we can make this locale more widely available. They're too cool for just a handful of keepers to have them.

I think Leo hatched out a clutch a while ago. I could not say what is going on currently with them. However you may want to send him a pm though.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/mitsios-sale-109398/

@Motherlode Chameleon-
Thanks! We actually just purchased what appears to be 3.3 young ones from him and we're discussing potentially working together further... funny enough, we basically live in the same county.

What I said still stands, though... we're looking for more Nosy Mitsio, particularly either CB females or proven WC females that aren't too old for breeding.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom