WC Nosy Mitsio males battle

@Motherlode Chameleon-
Thanks! We actually just purchased what appears to be 3.3 young ones from him and we're discussing potentially working together further... funny enough, we basically live in the same county.

What I said still stands, though... we're looking for more Nosy Mitsio, particularly either CB females or proven WC females that aren't too old for breeding.

Josh

You live in central California? Nothing funny about it we have got to put a meeting together. Panthers, Kinyongia, Parsonii etc......

Nice Mitsio's,I actually have a pair of W.C.'s from Leo as well.I got them in Oct 2011.The clutch I hatched out is 8 months old.The male is my avatar.It would be nice to exchange offspring but unfortunately in located in Canada.Just a note I also breed them to what I call mixed heritage females these were sold here as Mitsio's,but when breed together they produced offspring with blue barring,anyway I did a reptile show this past weekend and boxed up the remaning males that I didn't sell,each and everyone was solid yellow outside of the barring of course.Just thought I would share that with you.

Back
Top Bottom