WC Imports

Dean Pulcini

Avid Member
Well here they come WC imports on Kingsnake. There's a picture of Chamaeleo cristatus that's on the brink of death and this guy is trying to sell him. Look at his eyes and his legs he must of just got them in and he's trying to sell them before they die on him.

Well here they come WC imports on Kingsnake. There's a picture of Chamaeleo cristatus that's on the brink of death and this guy is trying to sell him. Look at his eyes and his legs he must of just got them in and he's trying to sell them before they die on him.

I contact them and tell them "hey look I know your **** is going to die I will buy them off your hands for 1$ + shipping" only worked twice.

I saw that the other day. Very sad. I would love some of the different chams but WC is too scary for me (noob) and I feel so bad for those chams

I missed that some how, i cant believe they would even have " great looking imports" in the add.. the cham is clearly sleeping or closing its eyes, malnutrition setting in, on its deathbed. Its a shame....

Back
Top Bottom