WC Ambanja Breeder

bighutch917

I haven't posted pics in a while but I wanted to share a couple of my young WC Ambanja breeder Jesse James. Hopefully, his offspring will look as impressive as he.

I hope you enjoy :D.

Attachments

• LSC WC Ambanja Jesse James 2.jpg.jpg
    LSC WC Ambanja Jesse James 2.jpg.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 272
  • LSC WC Ambanja Jesse James.jpg
    LSC WC Ambanja Jesse James.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 257
Really? And what is a Ambanja "supposed" to look like? For the record, he is 100% Ambanja :). Any experienced breeder will confirm that like Ambilobe's, Ambanja's display a wide array of colors such as blue, green, red, yellow and purple. I have 12 such breeders and I am 100% certain that all are pedigree. Todnedo and Screamleons have similar looking yellow/red body breeders as well.

Last edited:
Nice looking AMBANJA!! Hutch! he has lots of yellow im sure he will be a good looking boy! my AMBANJA "SKITTLES" Has tons of yellow as well and in sure hes an AMBANJA good luck with him!;)

Hey Andrew he looks beautiful to me! Where do you get your hands on wc? Do you know what bloodline you are pairing him with?

Hey Andrew he looks beautiful to me! Where do you get your hands on wc? Do you know what bloodline you are pairing him with?

I have both WC & CB females for him but I plan to retain the WC clutch until I can verify that the animals are pedigree. My goal is to offer a bona fide F1 line. We'll see how things go :D.

As for the CB female, she is 1 1/2 yr old virgin from Chamco's Hannibal line. Also, I am considering raiding Texas Ranger's house for a few Ranger girls :p.

Brian.....we still need to meet for lunch!!

Last edited:
I have both WC & CB females for him but I plan to retain the WC clutch until I can verify that the animals are pedigree. My goal is to offer a bona fide F1 line. We'll see how things go :D.

As for the CB female, she is 1 1/2 yr old virgin for Chamco's Hannibal line. Also, I am considering raiding Texas Ranger's house for a few Ranger girls :p.

Brian.....we still need to meet for lunch!!

Lol that's funny anytime man:D hey you going to the narbc in Arlington next month ? We are vending there:cool:

WC Ambanja Breeder - Update

This little guy has really grown into his "Ambanja-ness" over the past month. He has morphed from green (first pic upon arrival to the US) to powder blue (pic 2 & 3 as of 022412) and per my original post, he can also fire up bright yellow.

Needless to say, breeding will take place very soon and I look forward to his offspring :D.

Attachments

• DSC_0733.jpg
    DSC_0733.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 130
  • wc ambanja5.jpg
    wc ambanja5.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 125
  • wc ambanja9.jpg
    wc ambanja9.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 141
This little guy has really grown into his "Ambanja-ness" over the past month. He has morphed from green (first pic upon arrival to the US) to powder blue (pic 2 & 3 as of 022412) and per my original post, he can also fire up bright yellow.

Needless to say, breeding will take place very soon and I look forward to his offspring :D.

Please keep the updates coming. Really intrigued to see how he turns out over time!

Homie... I cant believe I didn't see this guy last time I was over! He looks phenomenal! And looks like he's been eating! Are you just feeding crickets?

Back
Top Bottom