watery eye

littlevillage

My veiled cham Hammie's right eye seems to be a little watery. What would cause this? It's not swollen. It's not a secretion, just watery, like he's crying. Any ideas?

It's looking a little worse this morning. I'm thinking that he might have something in it so I'm gonna put him in the shower. Any other ideas?

If you think that is all it is you can try getting some of those fake tears and try putting those in to loosen whatever it is up. Just make sure it is the tears stuff.

Debby

It seem's that there maybe something in his cage that is irritating him, what types of plants, lights, etc. are you using.

Nothing has changed in his cage, it's always been the same. He has a 5.0 reptile uvb tube, pothos & schefferella plant.
I didn't get a chance to shower him because I spent all night after work at the emergency room w/ my dad. Hopefully it hasn't gotten worse. I'll find out in the morning.

Nothing has changed in his cage, it's always been the same. He has a 5.0 reptile uvb tube, pothos & schefferella plant.
I didn't get a chance to shower him because I spent all night after work at the emergency room w/ my dad. Hopefully it hasn't gotten worse. I'll find out in the morning.

a pic of his eyes will be nice.

Back
Top Bottom