Water

Gwendalyn.brock

Established Member
Austin, Texas is currently under a boil warning because of contaminated water but I was wondering if I should boil water before putting reptisafe in it or buy distilled/purified water for the mister until the water is safe again.

Distilled would be better for your misting system in the long run. It is more like rain water than anything that comes out of the tap but under normal conditions treated tap is acceptable and RO is even better. Hope your reservoirs settle down and you can have safe water again soon.

Distilled would be better for your misting system in the long run. It is more like rain water than anything that comes out of the tap but under normal conditions treated tap is acceptable and RO is even better. Hope your reservoirs settle down and you can have safe water again soon.
Currently all of our grocery stores are out of water so i put 8 water bottles of drinking water in his mister for now. I'm hoping they'll restock water soon since they say it may be up to 2 weeks before they filter the water properly.

Have you tried HEB? I picked up 3 cases of water from an HEB on Riverside, that was yesterday around 3pm. Last night I also went to the HEB in the Hancock Center and saw plenty of water. Maybe I've just had good luck with HEB. Hope you find water!

Have you tried HEB? I picked up 3 cases of water from an HEB on Riverside, that was yesterday around 3pm. Last night I also went to the HEB in the Hancock Center and saw plenty of water. Maybe I've just had good luck with HEB. Hope you find water!
By the time I got off work and near home the riverside HEB had no water left around 8. And it was raining to hard for me to walk there today.

Back
Top Bottom