Water tray from LLLReptile work w/ reptibreeze?

I just got one last week. It fits in, but there is about a 1/2 gap on all sides. (I have the 2x2x4 cage.)

Deb

I set it in on top of the floor. I did not take the original floor out. It wouldn't work that way, as it's not a perfect fit.

confused

yeah im a little confused on how the water tray works... you put the cage on top of the water tray but still have the original white reptibreeze plastic piece on the bottom correct?

what did you just drill a few holes in the original bottom for the water to drip down?

Yes, I drilled a few holes in the center of the original floor. So water can drain, and crickets cannot escape if you leave the original floor above the water table.

sweet

yeah i have shower curtain around 3 sides that are pretty tight water only sits in a puddle on the floor and on 2 corners the water comes down, i have a towel under my cage so the towels been soaking up any leaking water but im getting a mistking this week so im def. going to need a water tray to support that

yeah im a little confused on how the water tray works... you put the cage on top of the water tray but still have the original white reptibreeze plastic piece on the bottom correct?

what did you just drill a few holes in the original bottom for the water to drip down?

I put the water tray inside the cage on top of the original floor.

how does that work?

how does that work if the water tray is inside the enclosure and there is a half inch of room? wouldnt water still accumulate around the tray?

i have an 18x18x36 reptibreeze so i would probly want a water tray a little bigger so i can put my cage on top of it right?

I put the water tray inside the cage on top of the original floor.

Yes, water would accumulate around the outside of the tray. I am using mine for my walking sticks and only hand misting lightly a couple times a day. You'd have to adjust your nozzle just right if you want to use it with an automatic mister.

I have two of these. One for my 18x18x36. Its a good fit with about 1/2 inch extra on each side. So it works well. I took out my original floor and screened in the bottom. Its not hard to do. Then I set the cage on top of the tray. Added a hole in the tray with a tube that drains down below.

The one for my 2x4X4, doesnt fit as well as the other one. It is a bit short on one side so its not perfect but still gets the job done.

Last edited:
18x18x36

yeah i have a large reptibreeze 18x18x36 i was going to get a tray that is maybe an inch bigger so i dont have to worry about it not fitting

yeah i have a large reptibreeze 18x18x36 i was going to get a tray that is maybe an inch bigger so i dont have to worry about it not fitting

I had my measurements mixed up in my post. Just fixed it. the 18x18x36 tray works great. I have no complaints about that one.

yep. I got 2 from them. the 18x18x36 and the 2x2x4. Very happy with the 18, not too happy with the 2x2x4, but its getting the job done.

sweet deal

awesome i cant wait im going to have to get one asap i think im having a mistking come next week

Back
Top Bottom