water proof

camaleonverde

Summer is coming and i am looking for a outside cage, easy to wet or dry. I am working in a PVC frame, painted , some photos from the project and looking for next in a few days. a soon I have how to go with the side and bottom.
have some advice? ideas how to attach the screen to the PVC, glued, screw, wired.???/

Attachments

• firts frame.jpg
    firts frame.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 88
  • frame with gate.jpg
    frame with gate.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 74
  • painted frame and top wire.jpg
    painted frame and top wire.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 95
  • PVC pipes.jpg
    PVC pipes.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Summer is coming and i am looking for a outside cage, easy to wet or dry. I am working in a PVC frame, painted , some photos from the project and looking for next in a few days. a soon I have how to go with the side and bottom.
have some advice? ideas how to attach the screen to the PVC, glued, screw, wired.???/

first what type of screen are you using?

end cage for rainy Melleri

At last I have finish the PVC cage with a diferenten materials. a two 15 min. times rain a day, driping all day, and a fog from 11 am. to 4 pm.

thanks.

Attachments

• metal and PVC.jpg
    metal and PVC.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 133
  • finish cage for the Melleri.jpg
    finish cage for the Melleri.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 68
You should post how big the pieces you cut were! Looks awesome and I actually want to make a similar cage this weekend.

Also what did you use to paint/seal the pipe?

Sorta wish I would have build an enclosure like this instead of the screen one I am building. Would have been 100 times easier. Oh well, back to work on my enclosure.

At last I have finish the PVC cage with a different materials. a two 15 min. times rain a day, dripping all day, and a fog from 11 am. to 4 pm.

thanks.

I have use hardware cloth vinyl coated, attached with 6" nylon cable ties. at front and back i use pet screen polyester coated insect screen.
i did 4'.4'. 2' ,but since the PVC comes in 10's and the hard ware screen is 5' x 2', it will be wise to go in size 5' x 5' x 2'
i will try to do the measures will post later.

You should post how big the pieces you cut were! Looks awesome and I actually want to make a similar cage this weekend.

Also what did you use to paint/seal the pipe?

you need 7 -10'- 1/2"PVC tubes.
cuts for 5'x5'x2' wet cage.
2=58", 8-27", 6-23", 2- 42", 2- 12", gate 2- 40", 2- 54".
4-- 1/2 Ts, 4--Ls, 8 --3 way 90Ls
paint from NARAD marketing [email protected] $13.00 GREEN DYE FOR PVC, mix with PVC CLEAR PRIMER.
3 rolls of hardware cloth
2 rolls of screen any your choice for the front and back.
200 plastic ties 6"
may be you have to do some adjustments at the construction.

Do some sketches before cutting. it is not cheap material.
all at home depo or Loge's

go at your on risk.

Back
Top Bottom