Water in nose

Daveeeed

Ok so I was making a cup of water and my chameleon corncob bob was on my arm and he went down and stuck his face in the water and got water in his nose and now he’s mouth breathing he’s not a very old chameleon I got him last month

Not sure I understand exactly.
Did this just happen and the chameleon still has water in the nose (seems unlikely).
Or, did this happen recently, and now all of a sudden a few hours or days later he is mouth breathing indicating some other issue has developed?

Did this just happen and the chameleon still has water in the nose (seems unlikely).
Or, did this happen recently, and now all of a sudden a few hours or days later he is mouth breathing indicating some other issue has developed?
He started after I put him up in his enclosure about 30 minutes after it got in his nose

Sounds like he possibly aspirated - how is he doing now? Aspiration can go away on its own, or lead to resp infections.

Back
Top Bottom