water everywhere

so i dont know what to do water is collecting at the bottom of his cage whats the best way to make it stop
I have a tupperware container under the vines that my dripper drips on with some screen hot glued to it to collect the water. Depending on the cage you could also check out Dragonstrand.com, they have some drainage trays that may work.

You could go through the hassle of wiping it up everyday. Or you could drill some holes through the bottom of the cage and put some type of container beneath them. The second option is of course a little harder but definitely worth it in the long run.

You could go through the hassle of wiping it up everyday. Or you could drill some holes through the bottom of the cage and put some type of container beneath them. The second option is of course a little harder but definitely worth it in the long run.
thats what i did thanks

I just drilled a hole in the middle of the cage and through the shelf that the cage is on and put a container under it. Works well

It can help to put the drain hole right where the cage bottom is weighed down by the plant pots. Water will run to the lowest point. Some people have used a hair dryer to soften the plastic so it "sags" and forms a depression, then drill the drain at the bottom of the sag.

Back
Top Bottom