Water coming through the back of my cage

Uvagohoos

Hello I've noticed since bringing home my Veiled that the wall and floor behind my cage have been a little damp, I was wondering if there is anything I could do to stop this. Another little side questions is do I need to be taking my Chameleon to the vet yearly or do I just need one incase there is a health issue

Hello I've noticed since bringing home my Veiled that the wall and floor behind my cage have been a little damp, I was wondering if there is anything I could do to stop this. Another little side questions is do I need to be taking my Chameleon to the vet yearly or do I just need one incase there is a health issue

You can cut a bit of shower curtain and hang it on the back of your enclosure. It might also be a good idea to get some kind of drainage tray for beneath the cage so the water drips into it and not on your floor.

You can cut a bit of shower curtain and hang it on the back of your enclosure. It might also be a good idea to get some kind of drainage tray for beneath the cage so the water drips into it and not on your floor.

I had my handyman build my something that I'm using for drainage

Back
Top Bottom