Warsaw- The Ambanja

Hopefully I get a full white body gene going.

That would be totally awesome. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

Hooray Northside, go Cubbies. I could hear home runs for about 5 years from my home prior to moving to FL. Spent alot of time w/ the herp society up there.

I update my Instagram frequently my handle is "chimeleon"

He has gotten whiter now and I have 2 clutches incubating and 2 gravies females so far.

stunning cham!
put him in front of a mirror and see if he'll fire up! I can only imagine how gorgeous his colors might be ;)

This is the first clutch from my sire "Warsaw" and so far the line is proving out great. All the males are showing even more white at 4months old than the sire himself. None will be for sale for quite a while as they still need to be fully proven out. Pictured is alpha male of the clutch showing great whites with red bars.

photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg

I bred him to a select few locales and a few imports as test clutches to see what I should keep breeding him to. Yes, I'm going for the full white body and so far so good.

GORGEOUS looking babies.

I *love* white reptiles and a white Chameleon would just be the bee's knee's! (How much are you going to sell his male boys for, by chance?)

Great work!!!

Warsaw is celebrating his 2 year birthday this month. Hes sired many clutches and still holds the throne as my favorite cham in my collection. 10563183_1583171711911907_5613026952774632000_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom