Wanting out

wprazak

My Jackson wants out so I let her climb on my hand and I walk her around. When she’s ready to go back it’s known. But today she was wanting out left and right. She even went to the bottom of her enclosure wanting to get out. I didn’t want her at the bottom so I got her out. Is this normal to be going to the bottom and being clingy? (Well wanting to hangout with me)

Attachments

• B28026CA-59BF-4E41-BE1C-4C0F08151268.jpeg
    B28026CA-59BF-4E41-BE1C-4C0F08151268.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 86531219-51EA-45F3-A562-ED917D4140FC.jpeg
    86531219-51EA-45F3-A562-ED917D4140FC.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 81
She’s shedding, so she might just be uncomfortable and trying to...I dunno...scratch that itch? Cage bottoms are typically cooler and more moist. Maybe that feels better when “skin changing”?

She is now sleeping on top of her waterfall by the opening door and she is this color

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 90
I’m trying to decide what to and how to use for the water. I hand spray and I also use a bottle water with a push pin sized hole to let drip.

That during the day (as long as the hand misting sessions are long enough), along with a fogger/cool mist or ultrasonic humidifier at night should be good
Hi there, so the fogging should be done at night? I bought one and have been following the forum for a few days binge reading/watching to keep up but there are so many things to learn and am a hot mess watching her all the time. lol Is she to hot, is she to cold, the humidity is to low so I bring it up, I thought fogging at night would create the bacteria but I'm so new at this.

I want to make sure I do everything right, she has such a good character and feeds out of my hands so I know she trusts me, I'm thinking I over think everything. *eye roll*

Hi there, so the fogging should be done at night? I bought one and have been following the forum for a few days binge reading/watching to keep up but there are so many things to learn and am a hot mess watching her all the time. lol Is she to hot, is she to cold, the humidity is to low so I bring it up, I thought fogging at night would create the bacteria but I'm so new at this.

I want to make sure I do everything right, she has such a good character and feeds out of my hands so I know she trusts me, I'm thinking I over think everything. *eye roll*
Use a cage cool mist fogger at night only, with the output tube at the top of her cage so the fog rolls down (if there are tubes). Maker sure to properly clean the fogger, its tubes, and any other accessories used thoroughly and often (minimum one to two times a week or more)! You can use a whole-room humidifier in the room she’s in, which will raise her cage levels safely.

Use a cage cool mist fogger at night only, with the output tube at the top of her cage so the fog rolls down (if there are tubes). Maker sure to properly clean the fogger, its tubes, and any other accessories used thoroughly and often (minimum one to two times a week or more)! You can use a whole-room humidifier in the room she’s in, which will raise her cage levels safely.
Ok, dumb question...mist fogger is different than a regular one? I see misters being suggested and foggers and am confused. Ugh, I will take some photos tomorrow, we just purchased a new cage that is bigger for her to roam in and am hoping to get her set up for good. I watch podcasts, videos, read constantly and still don't know if I am coming or going. :)

Ok, dumb question...mist fogger is different than a regular one? I see misters being suggested and foggers and am confused. Ugh, I will take some photos tomorrow, we just purchased a new cage that is bigger for her to roam in and am hoping to get her set up for good. I watch podcasts, videos, read constantly and still don't know if I am coming or going. :)
There’s no dumb questions here, we want to make sure you ask anything needed so you can learn! Misters and foggers are different. The Chameleon Academy has the most accurate and up-to-date info if you haven’t discovered it yet! Though I will say to create your own thread so we don’t hijack this one...

Back
Top Bottom