Wanting a bit or wanting to kill her?

SharpShooter

Avid Member
Very unusually, Rose suddenly decided to run up my arm and onto my shoulders yesterday and Bob caught sight of her.

He went mad. I've never seen these black lines on him before and he ran (for a cham) over to the closest bit of his cage to hers and was literally banging his nose on the glass. His movements were really jerky even when he calmed down a bit.

Never having paired up any chams, did he want he do the wild thing or kill her?
20190407_114459.jpg

She must be really adorable! He would not have killed her! In nature I have seen females bite the males till they bleed and the male stays on track with trying to mate without attempting to harm the female in return. Some people find it quite shocking but the genes have to get passed on and the next generation produced in order for there to be chameleons in the future!

She must be really adorable! He would not have killed her! In nature I have seen females bite the males till they bleed and the male stays on track with trying to mate without attempting to harm the female in return. Some people find it quite shocking but the genes have to get passed on and the next generation produced in order for there to be chameleons in the future!
Cheers Matt. Bob's usually mega chilled but heck, he fired up and was away. He's still got the black bands hours later.

At least I now know he's just being an average male and not a homicidal maniac lol.

Rose is an sweetie though, so fair play to him. 20190407_143455.jpg

Back
Top Bottom