Wanted to share pics of my new boy.

PlanetRemulak

Avid Member
I’m not in need of any help (for once). I just wanted to share a pic or two of Beau, my Nosybilobe/AmbiNosy (his legal name is King Beauregard Chalcedony but I’ve shortened it). 😁

He’s a little dull. About to shed.

Attachments

• 4E459924-EEDB-48D4-97E8-BAE04A13DE69.jpeg
    4E459924-EEDB-48D4-97E8-BAE04A13DE69.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 9670039A-92FD-4DBA-9D66-67DA5A0BFB0D.jpeg
    9670039A-92FD-4DBA-9D66-67DA5A0BFB0D.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 74
Looks like he's gonna be a big one. Because he's Nosy/bilobe does that mean he will be a bit larger than norm??

Looks like he's gonna be a big one. Because he's Nosy/bilobe does that mean he will be a bit larger than norm??
That’s a great question and is something I hadn’t even considered, haha. I don’t think he’ll be any bigger than your run-of-the-mill panther? He may look a little big here because I zoomed in on him. 😁

His sire, Flash, is a pretty big dude:

168BAA88-A566-405F-9A08-EF39AE44D0CF.jpeg
Flash is a Fram’s Chams breeder. Full ambilobe! If Beau ends up half as big and beastly as this guy, I won’t be upset about it 😂

Thank you for the compliments!

Congrats! He’s beautiful!
Thank you, @Lindasjackson! He’s not so sure about me yet but I love him to pieces lol

It’s something you don’t hear everyday, so makes it SUPER COOL!! That saying, now you made me curious about the name, you give him this? If yes, DID you come up with that? 😃
I did, lol. Initially I was going to rescue a female veiled chameleon and I had planned on naming her Lady <insert name of any green gemstone here>. She ended up going to a friend, but I was still stuck on the Lady/Lord idea haha. I knew I wanted a cham with lots of blues, so looked up blue gemstones - that’s where “Chalcedony.” I changed “Lord” to “King” because he IS the king of my house plants (and as of late, my wallet). “Beauregard“/“Beau“ just sort of happened 😂

I did, lol. Initially I was going to rescue a female veiled chameleon and I had planned on naming her Lady <insert name of any green gemstone here>. She ended up going to a friend, but I was still stuck on the Lady/Lord idea haha. I knew I wanted a cham with lots of blues, so looked up blue gemstones - that’s where “Chalcedony.” I changed “Lord” to “King” because he IS the king of my house plants (and as of late, my wallet). “Beauregard“/“Beau“ just sort of happened 😂
Splendid 👏🏻
That’s a thought-through and unique name 🤙🏻

Back
Top Bottom