WANTED male Ambilobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

redevo9sy

i am looking for a male Ambilobe Panther Chameleons that is still really young if you have one for sale people let me know thank you.

how much are you willing to spend..the larger they are when you buy them the more expensive..you can get a male panther from LLL reptile for $160 and watch the colors come in..otherwise you are looking at 300-700 depending on what locale it is..

Look on the site sponsors. FLChams has some awesome panthers. Kammers are also very famous here. Look at Carol's awesome Sambava

here is a LLL reptile male..i had to pick him out as not all the employees are very good at spotting them..but this is "gixxer" today..just barley 5 months old ..he is as good if not better than the more overly priced chams (i would only pay 350.00 for a baby i plan to breed and make $6300 in the future)..lol

Attachments

• DSC00301.JPG
    DSC00301.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC00302.JPG
    DSC00302.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 147
i know but lll doesnt know if it is a male or female. so yea. but i want to spend like 200ish on him. but i go to the lll all the time i live in san diego

i know but lll doesnt know if it is a male or female. so yea. but i want to spend like 200ish on him. but i go to the lll all the time i live in san diego

right on..hahaha ya they had no clue when i got mine..had to muster up all my jedi skills to spot one..but ended up getting (i think) one of the most colorful lil males ive ever seen at his size..maybe someone can meet you there and pick a "him" out for you..good luck spending only 200 on a male..(ive heard this comment before) just check to make sure it has all it limbs and eyes for that price, lol

from LLL reptile??can you talk to the manager and tell them you freaggin bought two thinking they were female, and just want a damn male!!??they should be able to work somthing out(if you did get them there)

yea i got both of them there. but does the bottom look like a girl? and i got the upper on at the oceanside store and i got the lower one at the esco store. they also told me that they thought they were males. =( all i want is a male

check out our sponsors kammer has awesome looking chams and screameleons has more in stock then what they have up in their site. what coast do you live near by if west go with kammers tiki or chameleon paradise if east coast go with screameleons.

yea i got both of them there. but does the bottom look like a girl? and i got the upper on at the oceanside store and i got the lower one at the esco store. they also told me that they thought they were males. =( all i want is a male

then sounds like they should help you out..if they told you they picked out a male for you, then they should fix there mistake..you can always go for the luxury chams from screamo's or kammers, but personally screw that..go back to LLL with your youngest one and say i want a male, thats what i intentionally came here for and was told it was male...they are obviously still healthy and doing fine..so you wouldnt be giving them back an ill or sickly animal they cant sell..i would go fix that asap..talk to a manager, if that doesent work, call coporate offices, and explain the mistake of the employee, and that you would have purchased elseware if you knew they would make the same mistake twice in a row to the same customer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom