Wanted: Local feeder supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinyFranky

Sounds a bit awkward, but here goes nothing.

I am looking for a constant feeder source in the L.A area or as close as possible to make local pickups possible...

I know many people buy there feeders in bulk and save, however at the moment.... having 500 crickets a time is a bit too much ( think having the box spill over into your drive way while trying to clean... and about 200 crickets escaping/drowning... yea... it was bad )

I would like to return to my old routine of around 100 large crickets ( insert similar feeders here ) a week, however I would love to stop paying the outrageous petco price of 13c a piece for feeder.

I would be willing to pick up said feeders on a weekly basis and if this goes well, you would have a routine customer, one that would provide amazing feedback.

Close To Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena area in Souther California

For dropoffs I would be willing to compensate for Gas and Time.

If this sounds like a possibility to you, please send a P.M my way and we can work out pricing and scheduling.

I love to keep my practices on smaller scale, it allows for better quality control - and in this case avoiding the loss of 200 crickets... and about 20 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom