wanted: female rhampholeon viridis and male rhampholeon uluguruensis

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankee21h

Very interested in one of these. I have a male r. viridis that is quite awesome looking and I would like to breed him but I do not have a female. On the other hand I have a r. uluguruensis female that recently laid me a clutch of 5 healthy, fertile eggs, and I plan on breeding her again sometime in the future. I have to offer a nice, healthy female gold dust day gecko, had her for about a year now and she eats great for me and laid 1 clutch upon a month after getting her without breeding. Next, I have a female r. brevicaudatus that I can trade. She is a solid 3+ inches and is an eating machine! Unfortunately I can't find any males for sale to breed her with and I don't want her to go eggbound and die so she is also on the table. Also, I have a high- white male red eye tree frog, he eats great and is croaking! And lastly, I know this last thing is not reptiles, or even an animal at all for that matter, but for any gamers out there on here, I have 2 xbox 360 wireless controllers, mint condition, unused, that I am willing to trade too. If anyone out there is interested in some sort of trade please let me know and email me at [email protected]. Thank You!!!! :)

UPDATE; sold the brevicaudatus and the red eye! Now I am strictly just looking for a viridis female being my uluguruensis female laid eggs already and I am aware they can retain sperm and are still capable of laying some fertile eggs. Please email me with what you have and I think then we can work something out! Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom