Want Out

CasqueAbove

Chameleon Enthusiast
How do I delete my account? Other than a few this site has zero benefit. It is just people criticizing, offering no compassion for those asking for help.
Someone called me a "Recruit" I am not joining a cult. I ain't a recruit for s**t.

I do not wan't to be associated with this site, and ask that my account be deleted.

My advice.

If some asks for help, try compassion first.
If you disagree with something, state as such. Just hurling insults is ridicules. Adding a reason why would be extra beneficial.

No that I have come to this decision not just from my own experiences, but from reading more threads.

I had hoped for more.

How do I delete my account? Other than a few this site has zero benefit. It is just people criticizing, offering no compassion for those asking for help.
Someone called me a "Recruit" I am not joining a cult. I ain't a recruit for s**t.

I do not wan't to be associated with this site, and ask that my account be deleted.

My advice.

If some asks for help, try compassion first.
If you disagree with something, state as such. Just hurling insults is ridicules. Adding a reason why would be extra beneficial.

No that I have come to this decision not just from my own experiences, but from reading more threads.

I had hoped for more.

You got all of those things and more in the post in question. An answer, calmly stated, and an explanation. The only one throwing insults was you. For Pete’s sake, let it go.

Don't be so full of your self. I said not my experiences only. I have been going through threads. Like getting a pet I should have researched more.

Seemed like a joke with the recruit thing mentioned. Idk or really care what happened, but making a thread on how to delete your account seems to just be a cry for attention/drama. Don't be so bent out of shape by one little thing... if you don't like someone just ignore it and let it go. If you don't want to post, then don't post.

Honestly, couldn't you have just sent a DM to Brad privately? What do you want, a pat on the head and an apology for something you started?

I guess.... when 5 or more people offer the same suggestion written every possible way to be understandable are all wrong and negative.....sometimes people or we need to self reflect about how we are acting.....etc..

Honestly, couldn't you have just sent a DM to Brad privately? What do you want, a pat on the head and an apology for something you started?

Actually it was an honest question. I could not find help pages, or FAQ. I would like to delete my account, and I could not see how. I do not know who Brad is.

I would also like out, but then so did john wick, once your in, you are in, there is no way out!!!
Haha that was pretty funny. I agree certain people can be pretty brutal on here but there is just still so many helpful people on here that you just have to brush those people off lol

It's kind of like dealing with Chams. You have to build up trust over time. And some of them? Well, they are always going to be nasty ones that will hiss at the proffered hand, food offering or no. LOL

Haha that was pretty funny. I agree certain people can be pretty brutal on here but there is just still so many helpful people on here that you just have to brush those people off lol

Perhaps you are right. Unfortunately I sometimes react poorly, this is my flaw, I just don't wan't to be exposed to it. I do not like the way it makes me feel.

Maybe try going stealth mode for a while. There is no rule against lurking, if that is better for you. Stick around and pick up info where you can. Maybe make a friend or two who you can chat about cham care and issues with in messages. Up to you, of course.

Perhaps I will try this. I just hate seeing new owners, and sick pets get bashed, or offered no condolence or congrats. Yes some do of course.
I think anybody that has taken time on this forum cares about their pet. They should not be judged.

Back
Top Bottom