wanna kill 30 minutes? watch these

I have the series at home on DVD =D It's fantastic. And the coolest thing is David Attenborough was born just down the road from where I live =D

always love some good vids makes me think we should have a section that is just for links to variuos chameleon videos. just a thought

hoj

The first video at around 5:00 -5:30 is crazy, the dwarf chameleon gives birth like a mammal! nuts. do they do it this way if they are captive too?

David Attenborough and Steve Irwin are my heros, great DVD i have it at home. But still watched all 3 clips that you posted, i never get sick of them. He's a legend.

The first video at around 5:00 -5:30 is crazy, the dwarf chameleon gives birth like a mammal! nuts. do they do it this way if they are captive too?

i have no idear, maybe one of these
experts could give us an answer, cause
i was wondering the same thing :p

always love some good vids makes me think we should have a section that is just for links to variuos chameleon videos. just a thought

hoj

lol, i was actually looking for a thread
for "videos" or something along those lines

David Attenborough and Steve Irwin are my heros, great DVD i have it at home. But still watched all 3 clips that you posted, i never get sick of them. He's a legend.

David Attenborough will be eternally awesome! Definitely my favorite. Steve Irwin- Awesome too, just very different!

Back
Top Bottom