Wally World

DABRUTE

About to head there now to pick up some things, any suggestions on things I can get to add to my cage? My cage will be arriving tomorrow and I need to go ahead and buy some plants or something! Thanks!

Pothos are usually plentiful and they occasionally have a 4' twisted ficus in the indoor plant room that work great also

where is a good place to buy?

I get most of my plants from HD or Lowes.. Wherever you get them from be sure to wash them with a mild detergent to get rid of any pesticides that may be there.. I use Dawn dish washing liquid, if they can use it go wash the oil off of oil spill animal victims, I figure its safe enough for chams.. Just rinse well ! ;)

I get most of my plants from HD or Lowes.. Wherever you get them from be sure to wash them with a mild detergent to get rid of any pesticides that may be there.. I use Dawn dish washing liquid, if they can use it go wash the oil off of oil spill animal victims, I figure its safe enough for chams.. Just rinse well ! ;)

How does that work? what type of plants do you have?

How does that work? what type of plants do you have?

How does what work???? You mean the plant washing? It's easier to do outside. Just mix up a bowl of warm water and soap, get a rag and go at the plant.. I actually try to hit every leaf top and bottom, then hose it down real good. If the plant isn't needed right away I'll let it sit outside a couple of days. If it gets rained on even better!!!! ;)

Inside I have schefflera and pothos... Outside I have hibiscus shrubs...

Back
Top Bottom