Walking Sticks

Lamour

I rescued a couple stick bugs/walking sticks from the winter season and they laid eggs and eventually died off. Now the eggs have hatched and I want to know if the walking sticks are a safe treat for my male veiled cham.

They are about 3 mm in length now. I am wondering if they are safe, if I need to take any legs or anything off them, and if there is a good way to get my chameleon to notice them. My cham is almost full grown so I'm not sure he will notice them when he is used to crickets.

I feed mine bramble but haven't fed any to Popeye yet. How long did it take for the eggs to hatch?:)

About 3 months I think. It can depend on when they lay them and the temperature they are kept in I think though.

I feed mine bramble but haven't fed any to Popeye yet. How long did it take for the eggs to hatch?:)

apologies for a quick thread jack.where do you get these kate ive been trying to get some variety but we seem to be just stuck with the usual here in ireland (cickets locust mealies and waxies) id love to get my hands on something different

apologies for a quick thread jack.where do you get these kate ive been trying to get some variety but we seem to be just stuck with the usual here in ireland (cickets locust mealies and waxies) id love to get my hands on something different

I did a swap. Silkworms for sticks.LOL You will get butterworms from Lizard lunch. Fruit grubs and silkworms from Silkworm Store. Silkworm eggs and roaches from Ricks Livefood .:D:D

I did a swap. Silkworms for sticks.LOL You will get butterworms from Lizard lunch. Fruit grubs and silkworms from Silkworm Store. Silkworm eggs and roaches from Ricks Livefood .:D:D

co0l thanks a million ill get in touch and see about shipping to ireland

Back
Top Bottom