Walker's just kickin' it...

maxttu

My boy be lookin' good! :D If the weather cooperates this week he should have his lil girlfriend. ;)

ysa4uga2.jpg

vese3uhu.jpg

ene5y9u3.jpg

e5ehe8an.jpg

e6u4ygu2.jpg

9epebade.jpg

a5unaren.jpg

Every time I see new pictures of Walker he looks better and better! Such a beautiful boy!

Deb

Max you and I need to talk! You are breeding the boy I love with out even talking to me? What does this girl look like? Is she good enough for Walker? I don't want to see him with a girl who will not treat him right and produce beautiful children. Do you have a picture and a bit of background? Who are her parents? Only a man would not know to sent me this info before it is all planned.:( You are treating him like an animal.

Max you and I need to talk! You are breeding the boy I love with out even talking to me? What does this girl look like? Is she good enough for Walker? I don't want to see him with a girl who will not treat him right and produce beautiful children. Do you have a picture and a bit of background? Who are her parents? Only a man would not know to sent me this info before it is all planned.:( You are treating him like an animal.

Lol! I do have some background on her! Let me try and dig it up... Brb! :D

She's a SoKool gal. Lee, Texas Ranger, has her and is letting her go for my breeding efforts. Here is a shot from a month or so ago:

ruhunyba.jpg

If you had just told me she was coming from Lee I would not have worried. He has quality chams, so I would think Lee knows to send his best. You know I always want the best for Walker. The female looks good for Walker, but we will need to see if he will "warm up" to her.

Back
Top Bottom