Walker's just kickin' it...

If you had just told me she was coming from Lee I would not have worried. He has quality chams, so I would think Lee knows to send his best. You know I always want the best for Walker. The female looks good for Walker, but we will need to see if he will "warm up" to her.

You should just trust my judgement regardless! ;)

Lee just sent this pic of her from tonight:

dyvegyra.jpg

Apparently she has a lil bit of a 'tude! Walker better be on his best "game"! :eek:

Yeah man you will love her. Just don't wake her up like I did lol she can bite good as you can tell from the pic I sent you lol those teeth went right threw my finger nail ouch

Ahhhh...Ranger came from SoKool as far as I know. So, you're going to breed Walker with a SoKool female??? That would make them related!!!:eek:

Ahhhh...Ranger came from SoKool as far as I know. So, you're going to breed Walker with a SoKool female??? That would make them related!!!:eek:

Actually, after some further research, Ranger is not related to SoKool. I'll need Lee to chime in, but he wouldn't send me this gal to pair up with Walker. He knows my intentions.

I got confused when I Baught ranger and sky a few years back. What we thought we were buying was a Sokool male(ranger) and a gavan female(sky). Well once ranger ranger got older and those beautiful red bars started coming in I went back and checked my records and sky came from gavan and ranger under his pic had Sokool with a sample sire under it for his sire so I was very confused and called Screameleons. After talking with the we got it cleared up and I was still very happy. Ranger was not a Sokool male Sokool was used as a sample sire on the picture of ranger when he was posted on there website they have multiple breeder males and do not post them all it is easyer for them to just post sample sires the male that sired ranger was a wc breeder am ambanja that looked just like ranger or shall I say ranger looked just like him.

So in short ranger is not a Sokool male he is from another wc male unnamed that they had and sky is from gavan. So the only related blood is gavan in my line not Sokool.

Sorry for all the confusion I was confused for a while as well until I talked to them and noticed the sample sire pic. So next time I will be looking closer to see if any pic says sample sire.

I got confused when I Baught ranger and sky a few years back. What we thought we were buying was a Sokool male(ranger) and a gavan female(sky). Well once ranger ranger got older and those beautiful red bars started coming in I went back and checked my records and sky came from gavan and ranger under his pic had Sokool with a sample sire under it for his sire so I was very confused and called Screameleons. After talking with the we got it cleared up and I was still very happy. Ranger was not a Sokool male Sokool was used as a sample sire on the picture of ranger when he was posted on there website they have multiple breeder males and do not post them all it is easyer for them to just post sample sires the male that sired ranger was a wc breeder am ambanja that looked just like ranger or shall I say ranger looked just like him.

So in short ranger is not a Sokool male he is from another wc male unnamed that they had and sky is from gavan. So the only related blood is gavan in my line not Sokool.

Sorry for all the confusion I was confused for a while as well until I talked to them and noticed the sample sire pic. So next time I will be looking closer to see if any pic says sample sire.

Duly noted and understood! Thanks for clearing this up for everyone!

Thanks Lee, their website confuses me as well!! I have been wondering how SoKool produced such a red bar Ambanja (Ranger). Now it's clear to me.;)

There's nothing to be confused about. You just need to know that I'll have some beautiful babies. :D

Back
Top Bottom