Walker is confused...

maxttu

I believe he's losing the popular blues, but I'm liking this transition!

age4uhub.jpg

3uduryhy.jpg

ygequsum.jpg

anana7e7.jpg

u5u8e9u4.jpg

a9arave4.jpg

rusuhymy.jpg

Does he stay outside Max? I know it gets pretty humid there, and with this heat weve had he may just be trying to compensate for the ambient temps.

He could just be trying on different shirts though, but I thought Id mention the temp thing, just trying to look out you know.

Donahue got slowly more yellow last summer, and he got really yellow as it got hotter. I didnt realize how hot he was getting. Took measures to keep him cooler and he went back to normal.

Does he stay outside Max? I know it gets pretty humid there, and with this heat weve had he may just be trying to compensate for the ambient temps.

He could just be trying on different shirts though, but I thought Id mention the temp thing, just trying to look out you know.

Donahue got slowly more yellow last summer, and he got really yellow as it got hotter. I didnt realize how hot he was getting. Took measures to keep him cooler and he went back to normal.

Thanks for looking out! It's barely getting into the 90's (90-91). I don't think that it's a heat issue. He has been slowly transforming over the past month. I'm thinking that he's due for a shed.

Btw, all of the Chams are in the shade for a large portion of the day, with plenty of water. As the heat amps up, I'll continue to maneuver them accordingly. :)

He is looking good, no matter what color he is.

Its too damn hot and humid here already, I am just letting the boys out during the first half of the day on weekends now. Still should be a good amount of sun for them.

He is looking good, no matter what color he is.

Its too damn hot and humid here already, I am just letting the boys out during the first half of the day on weekends now. Still should be a good amount of sun for them.

Yeah, I remember last summer. SA is HOT!!

The fourth picture down? Now that is my Walker. He could be bright orange, but just a look and you know that is my Walker.

Back
Top Bottom