7uzyzy9u.jpg

suja7e5e.jpg

Tomato

y9u4ybup.jpg

2ezuqequ.jpg

e5apy4ez.jpg

dedehebe.jpg

7a2uteju.jpg

Wow l see a lot of red on Walker in that one pic. He is so beautiful. Still cannot believe how much he changed! Tomato is just so crazy with all the colors. He is an awesome looking Tamatave!!

Wow l see a lot of red on Walker in that one pic. He is so beautiful. Still cannot believe how much he changed! Tomato is just so crazy with all the colors. He is an awesome looking Tamatave!!

Thanks, Carol! Walker is deffo not a blue bar any longer. Tomato is an explosion of colors. I know I'm biased, but he's probably one of, if not the best, looking tams out there. ;)

Thanks, Carol! Walker is deffo not a blue bar any longer. Tomato is an explosion of colors. I know I'm biased, but he's probably one of, if not the best, looking tams out there. ;)

I have not seen that many Tamatave so not much to compare to, but yours is awesome that is for sure!!!! Do you think if Walker never got sick he would still be a blue bar? It all happened after he had the eye problem right??

I have not seen that many Tamatave so not much to compare to, but yours is awesome that is for sure!!!! Do you think if Walker never got sick he would still be a blue bar? It all happened after he had the eye problem right??

I doubt that his episode had anything to do with it. Remember, he's a Ranger boy and all of Ranger's clutches are red/maroon. Walker was just a late changer. :) I enjoyed the blue while it lasted.

Max, they both look great!! However, that last pic of Walker concerns me. I circled the area in question. It kinda looks like gular edema. Have you noticed it at all? Has he always had that? I recently had the same thing going on in one of my chams and the only thing I did differently was add a Repashy product to his diet. I stopped using the Repashy and 2 weeks later it was gone!! Now, I am NOT downing Repashy products it just simply didn't work for me that's all.

Last edited:
Max, they both look great!! However, that last pic of Walker concerns me. I circled the area in question. It kinda looks like gular edema. Have you noticed it at all? Has he always had that? I recently had the same thing going on in one of my chams and the only thing I did differently was add a Repashy product to his diet. I stopped using the Repashy and 2 weeks later it was gone!! Now, I am NOT downing Repashy products it just simply didn't work for me that's all.

I did notice this just the other day. I supp with repashy supercal noD and once in a blue moon the cal+. I'm thinking of switching back to repcal and a multivit. They are outdoors 24/7, therefore I don't offer any d3 except for the cal+. Thanks for your input!

I did notice this just the other day. I supp with repashy supercal noD and once in a blue moon the cal+. I'm thinking of switching back to repcal and a multivit. They are outdoors 24/7, therefore I don't offer any d3 except for the cal+. Thanks for your input!
No problem! That's very interesting that you too are using Repashy products.

Mike you need to send walker to me. You really really do. People seem to think Tomato is hotter. Nothing beats walker. With me he would be the star. Since I lost Lenny, he could be the man.

Wow, both of those guys are looking great! :) I love the last set of Walker; the yellows are neat. Tomato has the most amazing colors in this post! I was blown away! I never thought the pine/red/teal combo could look so good! I especially like the close-ups of his eye turrets. :)

Mike you need to send walker to me. You really really do. People seem to think Tomato is hotter. Nothing beats walker. With me he would be the star. Since I lost Lenny, he could be the man.

Lol! You'll have to wait awhile. Walker's girlfriend will be here shortly! Hopefully by next week! ;)

Back
Top Bottom