Waldo has his big boy home!

Kristen99

Avid Member
I spent all day setting up his 24x24x48 has ivy pothos a sheffera a money tree and a split leaf plant. Finally finished he has been roaming about his new enclosure for the past 3 hours. I got the lattice idea from another keeper on here. What do you think?!

Attachments

• IMG_3519.JPG
    IMG_3519.JPG
    313.4 KB · Views: 103
That looks like the coolest setup! I would love to upgrade my veiled's cage with more live plants, but since it is winter I can't find many good plants. I have been looking for a jasmine vine but I doubt there will by any at the store :mad: Anyway, I am very jealous of your great enclosure! Awesome job!

That setup looks exactly how I want to do mine! That looks awesome! I like the use of the lattice haha I had the same idea, go check mine out on my page under the “enclosure ideas that may help you”

Great job, looks great

Kinyonga) the basking light I have hangs above the cage from the ceiling the basking temp is low 80s right now my little guy is around 4 months old. The dome looking thing on top of the cage is my misting system I rigged to be ontop of the cage and make more of a rain for him.

Last edited:
That setup looks exactly how I want to do mine! That looks awesome! I like the use of the lattice haha I had the same idea, go check mine out on my page under the “enclosure ideas that may help you”

Great job, looks great
Yes I got the idea from you! I thought is was awesome! Super great use of the space and he's been crawling all over it and loves it! Thank you for that idea!

That looks like the coolest setup! I would love to upgrade my veiled's cage with more live plants, but since it is winter I can't find many good plants. I have been looking for a jasmine vine but I doubt there will by any at the store :mad: Anyway, I am very jealous of your great enclosure! Awesome job!
I have been collecting the live plants for a while and they basically filled my room so I'm happy to put them all to use finally! Maybe on Josh's frogs? The might have jasmine vine I would check it out! Thank you for your kind words! :)

Haha oh hell did you really?! That’s awesome, didn’t take you long to go out and get what you needed to make it happen lol glad to see I could help, this thing looks great! Spread the word let everyone know, it’s a pretty sweet use of space (y)

Haha oh hell did you really?! That’s awesome, didn’t take you long to go out and get what you needed to make it happen lol glad to see I could help, this thing looks great! Spread the word let everyone know, it’s a pretty sweet use of space (y)
I had the cage and as soon as I say it I was like yes this is perfect! You did the grate at the bottom as well right? I got some screen for it but I'm not there yet I was way to tired from getting everything cleaned and put together to even attempt that today but I will be working on it this week in the mean time I just drilled some holes in the bottom mittle of it for drainage. Thanks again that was a brilliant idea!

Hi Kristen, looks fantastic, Waldo is a lucky chap, it will be nice to see him develop over the next few months.
I have trellis too, it’s great, as said it’s such a good use of space and perfect for little mitten hands to climb on.
Congratulations.

I did do the grate at the bottom, I used the plastic sheet that comes with the reptibreeze, I cut a 19x19 square into it with a dremal tool so I could superglue the egggrate (got that at Lowe’s in the ceiling tile section) and then I added the screen mesh on top so the feeders couldn’t get out. It sits perfectly on top of the egg crate so that the bottom sits flush on my counter top and it can seal the enclosure up. Then I just added that Tupperware at the bottom for drainage, I’m gonna spruce it up to and make it look good. But for now It works very well!

And no problem at all, I’m here to help people help there Chams, that’s the name of the game. Gotta give them the best homes possible (y)

Back
Top Bottom