Waking Cham up

chamnoodle

I normally turn my lights on/off at 9-9:30 and I’m slowly bringing it down to having an 8am-8pm schedule. He usually goes ahead and curls up before I turn off the lights but not quite asleep. In the morning sometimes he will still be asleep and idk if I should just go ahead and turn the lights on? I have the past few days just to keep schedule but I wasn’t sure if I was doing something wrong, if I should let him get some more sleep. I don’t usually feed him until 10 or so

I try to wake my girl slowly in the mornings. I start by turning on a lamp in her room. Before misting.

Then turn on the overhead lights in the room about 15-30 mins after misting and before I turn on her lights.
She will still be in her sleep spot, but her eyes are open.

This is just how I do things, it works for my schedule.

If you don't already have a smart plug, they are well worth the money. Set it and forget it:

is the smart plug like a timer? Can you set it for a specific time and it automatically turns on/off at that time? I have been trying to find something like that, just in case I am gone at that point in the day or something and can't turn the lights on/off.

It's a smart phone app that lets you set a time to turn on/off whatever you plug into it. I have mine set to turn on at 05:00 and turn off at 17:00 everyday. I have my T5, grow light and basking lamp all plugged into a power strip and have that power strip plugged into the smart plug.

It's a smart phone app that lets you set a time to turn on/off whatever you plug into it. I have mine set to turn on at 05:00 and turn off at 17:00 everyday. I have my T5, grow light and basking lamp all plugged into a power strip and have that power strip plugged into the smart plug.
Cool, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom