Vit A issue

dboddy31

hello, from reading a lot of posts I do believe my Cham isn't getting enough vit A. Currently he just started closing his eyes a lot. Usually it's one eye. Now it's starting to be both. He is eating and drinking. His eyes do not look infected too me. No gunk in his eyes. I have flushed his eyes with saline a few times. I'm new to panther chams. I do believe I will take him to a vet tomorrow if I can get him into one. I have been dusting his insects everyday with calcium. And twice a month I use d3 with calcium. Should I be dusting him with vitamin dust as well and how much. He is currenty about 6 months old. Also seems on the small side to me. I will add a pic of him as well with the bad eye and good eye.

Attachments

• IMG_0648.JPG
    IMG_0648.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0650.JPG
    IMG_0650.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0649.JPG
    IMG_0649.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 115
First, if you fill this out, the experts around here can give you the best help. In some of this pictures your guys eyes look kind of sunken, which may mean he is very dehydrated. Photos can be deceiving, and that is at best a guess by a rank amateur. Somebody smarter will be along shortly. I just wanted to answer you because I know how tough it is to be worried about a sick pet and have no answers. Good luck!

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help.66/

Back
Top Bottom