Vines?

exo terra looks suspect, the rest look good. Basically you are looking for vines that they can nom nom on. So watch out for "water proof" and ones with fake moss glued to them.

I love the twisty stick. I’ve used the Fluker’s and they work well. However, I did find that when I moved them, they had adhered to whatever they had been stuck onto and lost bits. I was quite surprised when I discovered one of the thinner ones had degraded on it’s own (lost the brown outer coating). Thinking it was from little cham claws giving it lots of use. #3 is ok, but is very thin. Avoid the Exo Terra. They degrade and lose tiny particles, which if your cham rubs it’s face on while shedding, could get particles in it’s eyes. I like using just branches that I’ve collected outside. Sturdy, natural aesthetic and totally free.

Hello, I searched for Tradescantia & Philodendron vines and all I’m finding is what looks like common houseplants, not vines. Are Tradescantia & Philodendron vines or plants or are they both?thanks
I'm assuming it's a plant. That you will put in your enclosure & the vines keep growing.

Hello, I searched for Tradescantia & Philodendron vines and all I’m finding is what looks like common houseplants, not vines. Are Tradescantia & Philodendron vines or plants or are they both?thanks
All vines are plants. Not all plants are vines. Many houseplants are vines, including these two.

Does Tradescantia like climbing?

Wandering jew, also known as ‎Tradescantia zebrina, are much sought after for their unique bright colors as well as their vining growth habit. They look gorgeous in hanging baskets or set atop a pedestal where the colorful vines can cascade down. ... As the wandering jew vines grow longer, you can train them to climb.
https://www.vwhomeandgarden.com/wan...-getting-indoor-wandering-jew-hanging-basket/
The Heartleaf Philodendron (Philodendron hederaceum) is an evergreen perennial vine, native to Tropical America. It has the reputation of being one of the easiest houseplants. ... In good indoor conditions, the Philodendron is a vigorous grower, trailing to 10 feet long!
https://www.thesill.com/blogs/plants-101/how-to-care-for-philodendron

Back
Top Bottom