Vines

DABRUTE

Do people prefer to find their own outside or order online? What sites have the best prices? I'm getting all the into and things set up before I order me my Cham! Thanks

Awesome! Here is an idea of how I used them. They're pretty strong and natural feeling. Nice find. :D
iphone 128.jpg
iphone 129.jpg

I really like this vine and my chameleon seems to love it too.
http://http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00167VVMW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1373900768&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX112_SY192

It's skinnier than many of the others I see but the thickness seems just right for my adult panther's little paws. He spends a lot of time on this so we bought him another. I installed it using cable ties to secure it to the thicker horizontal branches in his cage. This provides many paths between the branches. I did modify it by trimming off some of the extra little curly tendrils. These seemed excessive and even some of the ones I left sometimes get in his way. Lastly, I like this one a lot better than the Exo Terra Jungle Vine that many people use. I find that the little pieces of rubber glued to that one come off easily. Too messy for my taste but many do like it.

I use the flukers vine, twisty vine, exoterra vine, bamboo and grape vine in my cage. The exoterra vines are cheaper online, I know in store the large exoterra is $18.99 or something ridiculous. I'd suggest going to michaels or a crafts store and buy some pieces of bamboo and a grape vine wreath. It will definitely be cheaper than buying vines and branches online.

I use the flukers vine, twisty vine, exoterra vine, bamboo and grape vine in my cage. The exoterra vines are cheaper online, I know in store the large exoterra is $18.99 or something ridiculous. I'd suggest going to michaels or a crafts store and buy some pieces of bamboo and a grape vine wreath. It will definitely be cheaper than buying vines and branches online.

im going there next

I don't know where you live, but Ivy is wild here in Washington State, and all my cages have ivy vines in them. Cost was 0.
One of the advantages of natural vines is that they doesn't hold water like some of the artificial vines do, which can lead to foot problems.

Back
Top Bottom