Video of Stanley looking sexy this morning.

1246630496_4xhuw-M.jpg

1246638452_SB6bj-M.jpg

1246634179_icW35-M.jpg

Stanley is a baby of Luie and Camille. Got him from jannb here on the forums. He is just over a year old.

every time I read one of your post I think of my Iguana, his name was stanly (or stanley, I don't recall how I spelled it) he was my first "store bought" lizard which is the reason for my user name.

he looks great, I love the blue/green, his markings, heck every thing about him! btw whats his temperment ?

Love the pictures too. Stanley's looking more and more like his daddy. :D

thanks Jann!!!! from those pics i have to agree!!!!!!
i've never seen him show off like that in his cage, he sat like that for several minutes, bet i snapped 20-30 pics of him... :)

every time I read one of your post I think of my Iguana, his name was stanly (or stanley, I don't recall how I spelled it) he was my first "store bought" lizard which is the reason for my user name.

he looks great, I love the blue/green, his markings, heck every thing about him! btw whats his temperment ?

thanks for the compliment!!!! he was looking very spiffy this morning for some reason!!
as far as his temperment, without exageration, he has absolutely the best disposition!!! always eager to see me and climbs right onto my hand to come out. he'll ride around on my shoulder just gazing about. i've had him about 10 months now, got him from Jannb when he was about 2 months old. he has never hissed or tried to bite me, loves being hand fed.... :)
he is my first and i couldn't of asked for a better guy!!! :)

here's a video of him eating strawberries.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXWTnRZppyY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom