Video of Stanley eating strawberries

its funny to watch chameleons eat without using the shoot to kill technique..do you by chance use the sticky tounges farm berry flavored calcium??lol

that is so cool. Mine hate me. Any advice?

thanks, as far as advice... get one raised by Jannb, they love people!!!! ;)

its funny to watch chameleons eat without using the shoot to kill technique..do you by chance use the sticky tongues farm berry flavored calcium??lol

yeah, he just knew instinctively he had to reach for it and not shoot at it!! and he goes for it sooo gently never lunges or snaps, amazing!!!!

Awww Stanley is loving that strawberry!

Heather, at first he would only eat one or two pieces now he eats several at a time. he seems to like Driscol's the best!! ;)

cool video. hey do I get any strawberrys?

Harry

thanks Harry!!! but you'll have to fight Stanley for some of his strawberries!!! :)

I didnt know that chameleons at fruit! Sweet! Literally :D

he's really taken with them, i'm wondering if he might like some other fruits, like melon?

That's so cool! Do all chams like fruit? What are some other things they like to eat besides insects?

thanks Bugaboo89, i kinda like it self!! ;)

i'm not sure if they all like fruit but Stanley sure does, at least strawberries!!!!
my understanding is that Veils like fruits and some leafy veggies/plants, not too sure about other types of chams.

That is a great video! Thanks for sharing - Stanley is gorgeous! Since Amy laid her first clutch she will eat slivers of carrot and wild rocket leaves.

That is a great video! Thanks for sharing - Stanley is gorgeous! Since Amy laid her first clutch she will eat slivers of carrot and wild rocket leaves.

hey Tiff!!!! thanks for the compliments!!! it's not the best video. i took it with my iphone while feeding him myself, kinda hard to keep him in the shot. :)
i'll try carrots on him maybe he'll take to them also. i do wish i could get him to eat some greens..

Haha, looked like he was trying to grab you and say "HEY man! Give me the rest of those berries!"

Yeah I think that's exactly what he wanted!!! He ate one sliver before I started taping, then these three. That's the most he's eaten in a row...

Back
Top Bottom